AAPT yesterday announced its Board of Directors are recommending its shareholders reject the $1.49 billion takeover bid proposed by Cable & Wireless Optus.
PC World Business
On May 1 Sony will release a new CD-R drive featuring CD-RW capabilities, the company has announced.
Will its own desktop version of Linux help save Corel and return it to profitability? Company executives hope so, announcing yesterday that Corel Desktop Linux and Linux versions of WordPerfect Office and CorelDraw to be released over 1999/2000 will ...
Lexmark has released a new compact business-class laser printer, a new addition to its Optra range, and featuring a sub-$1000 price tag.
Microsoft will offer a 45-day trial version of FrontPage 2000, the company has confirmed. The Web authoring package, designed to integrate with the next version of Microsoft Office, will be released to market in June.
AOL has released news that its worldwide membership has surpassed the 17 million mark. But in the end, says an analyst, AOL will not corner the market -- there will still be Internet users who don't want the "guiding hand" or specialised approach tha...
Notebook computer prices, which have declined steadily over the past two years, will plateau and possibly increase over the foreseeable future, due to an industrywide shortage of LCD screens.
The software giant has unveiled Windows Media Technologies (WMT) 4.0 -- its answer to MP3 -- during a star-studded event at in Los Angeles.
Creative Technology, best known for its SoundBlaster audio cards, has entered the Internet music market with the launch of Nomad, an MP3 portable digital audio player.
Following an extensive customer survey Microsoft has announced it will work to eliminate two of the biggest complaints about Windows NT -- the need to constantly reboot servers and systems failures that lead to the blue screen of death.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google partners with PayPal to bring new checkout options for Android Pay
- Expect prices for PCs and mobile devices to rise this year
- Facebook may use Messenger to push into retail payments
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLean Six Sigma - BPE Design LeadOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - SMEOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPProject Manager - Student Management SystemVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- TPSenior Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT