America Online and Netscape's merger deal has been approved, the companies have announced.
PC World Business
Apple Computer has jumped on the open source bandwagon, launching an open source release of its Mac OS X Server operating system
OzEmail today launched a PC to phone telephony service offering local and international calls with added Microsoft Outlook functionality
Web filtering tool Cyber Patrol is now available as a retail product in Australia. We take a look at this tool and its capabilities in keeping the Net safe (and clean) for both kids and corporates
In Intel's latest move to deter fraudulent "remarkers" of its processors, the company has released a free software application that can let you know if the chip you bought has been tampered with
Symantec has welcomed into its Norton fold the uninstaller/hard disk cleaner -- CleanSweep 4.5
Sirius and Hypertec may merge by the end of June, the companies have announced
The ICSA and the Antivirus Product Developers Consortium this week issued a bulletin about the CIH 1.2 virus, which is scheduled to trigger on April 26.
The US Department of Justice has approved America Online's proposed acquisition of Netscape Communications and AOL's related strategic alliance with Sun Microsystems, according to a brief statement released by the DOJ.
Compaq won't let its apparent earnings shortfall slow it down. That was the message Eckhard Pfeiffer, the company's president and CEO, gave at the Compaq Innovate Forum which is being held in the US this week. Pfeiffer launched NonStop e-business ---...
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTService Desk Operators (Part time and Full Time)SA
- CCSAP BPC SME/Consultant - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTWeb DesignerACT
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Online / DigitalQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTField Hardware Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTPerformance Tester and Automation Tester (Brisbane-based)ACT
- CCMEAN Stack Developer - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTCisco Network Engineer (FIFO)WA
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW