The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should reverse course and keep the net neutrality rules it passed just two years ago, several Democratic senators said Wednesday.
PC World Business
Razer hopes its zVault virtual currency becomes used by gamers across the Web.
WikiLeaks has released more than 8,700 documents it says come from the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence, with the documents saying the agency had 24 "weaponized" zero-day exploits for the Android operating system as of 2016.
Network World sat down with Senior Vice President and General Manager Keerti Melkote and CTO Partha Narasimhan at Aruba’s annual Atmosphere conference in Nashville last week to talk about future wireless technology, security, and more.
By 2020, Intel predicts that an average user will use 1.5GB of traffic a day, and daily video traffic will reach 1PB. More data will be generated by autonomous vehicles, mobile devices and internet of things devices.
Hidden in the latest version of Google app beta is a feature that lets you search within pictures and a new Saved Images shortcut.
A new update rolling out to the Android Allo app adds a new icon for bringing Assistant into a conversation, lets you search for GIFs, and upgrades some popular emojis.
A security analysis of robots used in homes, businesses and industrial installations has revealed many of the same basic security weaknesses that are commonly found in IoT devices, raising questions about the implications for human safety.
Intel is leading the push toward 5G networking because as more devices connect, we're all going to need more bandwidth. At Mobile World Congress, it showed use cases from smart homes to VR to self-driving cars.
Think about everything you'd like to connect in your life, and thank about how much bandwidth we'll need when everyone wants to do that. That's why Intel and other companies are pushing to develop fast 5G networking.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google to ship Project Soli gesture development kits later this year
- Google promotes Keep note app to a G Suite core service, much to our relief
- Google wants your help with the development of the next Pixel
- Heroku: PaaS is the future of development tools
- Quicken shifts to software subscription model
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager -Wealth/Funds Management SoftwareVIC
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- FTSAP Data Migration LeadNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- CCQuote WriterVIC
- FTField Hardware Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT
- FTWorkforce AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW