The New Zealand Navy has deployed systems monitoring and management technology from Siemens throughout two of its warships saying the deployment has made it the first navy in the world to “achieve unmanned machinery space on a warship.”
PC World Business
The international body crafting the 5G standard has approved an accelerated roadmap that could see large-scale trials and deployments in 2019 instead of 2020.
Intel Security has released a tool that allows users to check if their computer's low-level system firmware has been modified and contains unauthorized code.
Information about purported CIA cyberattacks was "passed around" among members of the U.S. intelligence community and contractors before it was published by WikiLeaks this week, Julian Assange says.
Two years ago, at the Cisco Live! Conference in Melbourne, as a result of the Snowden Revelations, Cisco revealed that it was going to the extraordinary lengths of shipping its routers to vacant addresses in order to stop government security agents i...
WikiLeaks has attracted plenty of haters over its controversial disclosures. But the site may be in a unique position to help tech vendors better secure their products
Australia continues to lose ground in the global broadband connection speed race.
The best Android keyboard just keeps getting better.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should reverse course and keep the net neutrality rules it passed just two years ago, several Democratic senators said Wednesday.
Razer hopes its zVault virtual currency becomes used by gamers across the Web.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
- Digital signature service DocuSign hacked and email addresses stolen
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- CCData Architecture AnalystNSW
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA