Yes, Visa's latest prototype lets you pay for stuff with a pair of sunglasses.
PC World Business
Google will start shipping development kits for its Project Soli wireless gesture recognition technology later this year.
Wind River, an IoT software division of Intel, wants to help industrial users bring their legacy machine-to-machine systems into the age of open source and cloud computing.
While Google Hangouts is making a shift to serve enterprise users, it won’t be vanishing for consumers.
Wearables for your skin, an invisible drum kit, and an ultra-smart dog collar made SXSW's short list of best new tech.
Efforts to stop Mirai, a malware found infecting thousands of IoT devices, have become a game of whack-a-mole, with differing opinions over whether hackers or the security community are making any headway.
In 2022, even after 5G has officially launched, 4G will be bigger than ever. An ABI Research report released Monday reinforces what mobile operators and network builders have been saying about the move to 5G: It will be a gradual transition, not a wh...
The New Zealand Navy has deployed systems monitoring and management technology from Siemens throughout two of its warships saying the deployment has made it the first navy in the world to “achieve unmanned machinery space on a warship.”
The international body crafting the 5G standard has approved an accelerated roadmap that could see large-scale trials and deployments in 2019 instead of 2020.
Intel Security has released a tool that allows users to check if their computer's low-level system firmware has been modified and contains unauthorized code.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD
- TPEL1 Business AnalystACT
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- TPSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTProgram Communications SpecialistOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- CCProject Manager - IDAMVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW