The ASUS VivoBook 14 X405 provides a combination of beauty, performance and portability. This 14 inch device is only 18.75mm thick and weighs 1.3kg, making it the perfect device to get work done on the go.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in the market today, the Brydge keyboard not only provides a stable foundation for the device but also other functional features as a great add-on.
Microsoft's Surface Pro (2017) is physically near-identical to the Surface Pro 4, but a powerful Kaby Lake processor and graphics chip make a difference.
There is always an urge, when building a PC, to throw the best parts all together and have the fastest monster PC there is. This same logic follows people everywhere and has made its way into laptops as well.
The U.S. might add other airports to its ban restricting passengers from bringing laptops on board certain flights from the Middle East.
The addition of active pen support and the option of a 4K UHD screen cements this convertible's status as our favorite.
Epson has launched a new, “superfast, eco-efficient” range of business inkjet printers called the WorkForce Enterprise. The 100 page per minute (ppm) colour office A3 printer offers low power consumption and uses fewer consumables than typical departmental laser copiers.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Intel Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7 CPUs have been around for a few years now, but some buyers still get stumped whenever they attempt to build their own systems and are forced to choose among the three. With the more recent 7th Generation (Kaby Lake) architecture now available in notebooks that are on store shelves, and the rest of the processors expected to launch in January, we expect the latest wave of buyers to ask the same kind of questions.
HP keeps its stylish Envy product line fresh by putting a Kaby Lake CPU into its Envy 13 laptop and debuting the snazzy Envy 27, a 4K FreeSync display.
Virtualisation has long been a popular feature among Synology users - and it’s not hard to see why. The company’s modern network attached storage solutions are already capable of far more than just streamlined data storage, and with those new capabilities come with exciting possibilities.
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ICT Architects Still Command the Highest Advertised Salaries on SEEK
- Windows 10 S laptops won't let you switch from Edge or Bing
- Gboard 6.1 beta refines voice input, GIF search
- Google app beta indicates Goggles-like Visual Search may be on the horizon
- Google makes it easier to summon Assistant in Allo, adds in-app GIF searching
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject Manager - eFormsQLD
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- CCOffice 365 Solution DesignerQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationACT
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- CCCommunications AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java/AWS/NoSQL)Other
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Program ManagerOther
- TPMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTSales ConsultantsSA
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- CCLSS Black Belt ConsultantVIC
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - RFTVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | $971/dayQLD
- FTUX & Research SpecialistOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTFull stack DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Agile BAOther