The term "disruptive," a common buzzword in tech journalism, is typically used to describe something that jars people out of existing ways of doing things, and provides them with both new ways to do the old things and new things to do. Weather-beaten...
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Only a few weeks ago Dell was taking a beating over its tweener device, the Streak. But now ViewSonic is unveiling a similar mini tablet, the ViewPad 7, which is a phone with a 7-inch screen and 2.2 Android OS, or Froyo, cameras for front and back an...
Autodesk announced that it is bringing AutoCAD back to the Mac, and also adding AutoCAD apps for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
With more than a million units sold in its first month, it's pretty clear that Apple's iPad touchscreen tablet has been a success so far.
If Google is planning to launch a tablet device in the near future, it should bypass its embryonic Chrome OS and instead go with Android, the company's other mobile operating system that's taking the smartphone market by storm.
A German retailer has prematurely posted (and very quickly taken down) details and product shots of the upcoming Microsoft Arc Touch mouse. The Microsoft peripheral is innovative more in its form than its function, but along with the Apple Magic Trac...
The Apple iPad has been an unqualified success with consumers, but it's a harder sell in the businesse market.
After four platform previews aimed at demonstrating the power of the underlying Internet Explorer 9 engine to developers, Microsoft is ready to unveil a public beta of the on September 15. Many organizations are still struggling with the decision to ...
A network of hundreds of thousands of home computer users recently discovered a rare celestial object by donating their computers' downtime to a worthy cause.
For home and small office users, Canon's line-up of PIXMA inkjet printers offers a huge range of printing options and extra features at a variety of prices. Below we've rounded up the Canon PIXMA printers that have passed through our Test Centre.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMaterial Outsourcing ConsultantVIC
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCUnderground Communication Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTDevOps ManagerOther
- TPSAP Solutions Architect|Project ManagerQLD
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst, FX and TradingOther
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTIT Contracts and Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTNSO DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperACT
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- FTData Analyst/ScientistOther