Don't like the way Internet Explorer 7 looks or works? Then change it. There are plenty of ways you can hack it, tweak it or just make it simpler to use. In this article, you'll find out how to speed up IE's display of Web sites, build your own Sea...
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
You can forget inventions like air conditioning, television, the computer and the Internet. The single most important invention of the 20th century was the transistor, according to some researchers and analysts.
First, the data center dialed back its power consumption. Now it's the front office's turn.
With major OEMs arguing about who recycles the most electronics and with e-waste legislation on the rise across the world, green computing is a hot topic. However, many companies are still in the dark about how to properly get rid of old IT equipment...
Dell's efforts to reinvent itself this year through a dramatic break from its direct-sales model, expanded services and new enterprise offerings have shown positive early results, but some users have lingering concerns about supply chain management a...
In the technology industry, you can be pretty sure you've hit the big time when Microsoft develops a product specifically to compete with you.
Critics of the One-Laptop-Per-Child (OLPC) Project like to point out that it has not yet lived up to its goal of putting US$100 notebooks in the hands of millions of kids in poor countries, but that's a short-sighted view considering the impact it's ...
Greeted with fanfare and kudos when its prototype PC was shown off by Nicholas Negroponte and United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan more than two years ago at the World Symposium on the Information Society in Tunis, the One Laptop Per Child pro...
Microsoft's Office Live Workspace, just released into beta, makes it easy for small businesses, workgroups and organizations to collaborate online and share documents. Even individuals who want to track projects and access documents from more than on...
On Monday, Microsoft announced that it was killing the "kill switch" built into Windows Vista.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital Business Analyst| 6 month contract roleOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCCore Java Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTNetwork ManagerOther
- CCPerformance Test EngineerQLD
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTContract Specialist (Newcastle)Other
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FTMid-level Frontend DevloperOther
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTICT Business Change SpecialistOther