Sharp and Sony have agreed to form a joint venture to operate a new LCD plant in Japan, completing a plan that was earlier postponed because of the global economic downturn.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Intel said on Wednesday that it will deliver new Atom chips on time later this year, rejecting a report that the chips have been delayed until 2010.
Acer remains on track to launch a version of its Aspire One netbook with Google's Android mobile operating system in the third quarter of this year, a company representative said Wednesday.
Intel had to hustle to catch up with competitors in developing chips for mobile devices like smartphones, but the effort led to the development of the highly successful Atom chip, a company executive said on Wednesday.
Intel has invested $10 million in five companies that develop technologies to reduce electricity bills and greenhouse gas emissions in homes and data centers, the company said on Wednesday.
Shipments of graphics chips surged during the second quarter, bucking seasonal trends as hardware makers gear up for an expected uptick in PC sales.
At first glance, UPS's warehouse workers might be mistaken for gun-toting cyborgs out of a dystopian movie. But a closer look at the stainless steel devices wrapped around employees' forearms reveal a hi-tech contraption that scans barcodes and shoot...
Microsoft today confirmed that plans for its upcoming retail stores, which leaked to a popular gadget site, are legitimate. But it said that the design concepts are not necessarily the final word on what's coming.
Collaboration with Microsoft could allow the software giant's upcoming Windows 7 OS to take advantage of multithreaded and multicore Intel chips for faster application performance, according to an Intel official.
Remember last week when Microsoft was so ecstatic about Apple's complaints over the laptop hunter ads? Well, the software maker may have been overjoyed that it finally agitated its rival, but Redmond has quietly complied with Apple's complaints.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTSalesforce Senior Developer | Solution DesignerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- CCFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- TPNode JS DeveloperNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT