Microsoft will begin pushing Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) to enterprises next month, the company announced this week.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Microsoft's Windows 7 Beta will start to spontaneously reboot every two hours beginning on Wednesday, the company has warned users.
Mobile carriers may start giving away netbooks for free, and Linux-based application stores could help them profit by doing it, the head of a Linux advocacy group told Chinese companies on Monday.
A top Microsoft executive today denied reports that European users will pay more for Windows 7 because of the company's wrangling with antitrust regulators.
Some small PC makers are paying a price for Windows 7 upgrades, but they have given a vote of confidence to the OS as it could deliver more profits by attracting buyers to purchase new systems.
Microsoft's limit on the number of computers eligible for free Windows 7 upgrades is "artificial" and "silly," an analyst said today, and may create just the situation the company hoped to avoid: stalled PC sales.
The ZigBee Alliance is working on a standard for products based on the wireless technology that can operate without batteries by harvesting energy from their environment, it said on Monday.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs has returned to work on schedule after taking a six-month leave of absence due to medical issues, the company said on Monday.
A U.S. judge on Friday denied an IBM request that would have barred a former executive from working at Dell over concerns that he would misappropriate trade secrets.
European customers will pay up to twice as much for Windows 7 compared to U.S. users, even though the new operating system will ship without a browser in Europe, according to Microsoft.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTService Desk Operations AnalystNSW
- FTFull stack Developer | 3 mth ContractVIC
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTDevops / Technical Support AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- FTSecurity Monitoring SpecialistVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- FTSystem EngineersVIC
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPDeployment OfficerQLD
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- CCFinancial/Logistics Administration OfficerACT
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD