Despite the turnaround Mark Hurd has engineered at Hewlett-Packard, the president, chairman and chief executive officer of the technology giant remains unsatisfied.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Facing a market glut of microprocessors and weak corporate demand for PCs running Microsoft's new Windows Vista OS, Intel hopes to stay profitable by producing new chip designs faster than its competitors, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said Monday.
Japanese electronics company Sanyo Electric and computer vendor Lenovo Group are discussing how to pay for the recall of over 200,000 laptop PC batteries, but have agreed to share the burden.
Still gasping from the resignation of its chief executive in January and an ongoing investigation of its accounting practices, Dell reported fourth quarter profits of US$673 million, down sharply from the US$1 billion it reported for the same period ...
Users looking for the best possible display screen on a notebook PC might want to check out a new offering from Asustek Computer due out in early March.
Months after joining other PC vendors in a massive recall of faulty notebook batteries, Lenovo Group has found a different problem with some models, and will recall 208,000 notebook batteries worldwide, the company said Thursday.
Two leading hardware vendors, Dell and Lenovo, are quietly selling laptops without preloaded Microsoft Windows to Linux customers who know where to look, says Lincoln Durey, CEO of EmperorLinux, an Atlanta reseller that customizes, installs and suppo...
AMD has announced the availability of its 690 chipset, the company's first integrated chipset for AMD processors that includes the ATI Radeon X1250 graphics processor.
The chairman of Acer, the world's fourth largest PC vendor, has forecast the company's PC shipments will grow by as much as 50 per cent year-on-year in the first quarter and 40 per cent for all of 2007.
If you're looking for a new Linux-equipped Dell laptop or desktop from the PC vendor, you may be waiting a while.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTRAN SMEOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- CCEnterprise Change ManagerVIC
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTReporting Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- CCServiceNow ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPGIS ConsultantVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Mobile / Web DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Front end DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTGraphic Designer (Print + Digital)Other
- FTPHP DeveloperOther