We've reviewed a lot of great laptops over the last year, many of them Lenovo. In this round-up we've included some of the best that the company has to offer, from the tiny IdeaPad S10 netbook, to the dual-screen behemoth that is the ThinkPad W700Ds....
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Lenovo has the distinction of being the only vendor to receive a rating of five stars from the PC World Australia Test Centre for one of its laptops, the ThinkPad T400s. In this round-up you can read reviews of other top Lenovo laptops we've reviewed...
If you're running a home office or small business you'll need a multifunction printer, for scanning documents, copying print-outs or sending an occasional fax. We've compiled a list of our favourite multifunction printers -- both inkjet and laser -- ...
While only a few vendors have sent us laptops based on Intel's 2nd Generation Intel Core CPUs (codenamed Sandy Bridge), one thing is clear: They are the pace-setters when it comes to performance. We've seen solid entries from Apple, Dell, Lenovo, MSI...
If you're running a business and don't want the hassle of constantly refilling paper or recharging fiddly ink cartridges, an inkjet printer is out of the question -- what you need is a colour laser printer. We've put together a list of the best colou...
We've put together a comprehensive roundup of the best Brother printers you can buy. Read through our list and you should be able to find a Brother printer to suit you.
Brother makes a huge range of inkjet multifunction, LED and laser printers -- and we've tested plenty of them.
It has been a relatively slow start to the year for notebook makers. Despite all the hoopla surrounding the launch of Intel's 2nd Generation Core CPUs (formerly codenamed Sandy Bridge), less than a handful of notebooks using the new technology have f...
If you're running anything from a home office to a medium-sized business, you need to take extra care of your expenditure. One easy way to cut down is to buy a cheap printer -- but you don't have to sacrifice printing speed or overall printing qualit...
If you're running a business, buying a printer means making some tough choices. Do you want to spend as little as possible and try to minimise your ecological footprint? Do you want to buy a robust printer that will stand the test of time and require...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- CCCommunications AnalystQLD
- FTJAVA Programmer/DeveloperSA
- FTLead Android DeveloperOther
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - Angular 2 | Bootstrap | jQueryQLD
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA