The future never arrives as planned, but these wild innovations will certainly keep things interesting.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
It's that time again: the end of the financial year! Are you desperately in need of a new LCD monitor at work? Been trying to convince your boss to get you a new one to improve your productivity? Now is the time to pick up cheap deals on some great LCD monitors that are perfect for the office. We've rounded up some of the latest LCD monitors that offer great features despite their low prices.
It was a landmark morning for Apple worshippers today, as the technology company opened a new store and launched its much hyped tablet -- the iPad.
Tech and booth babes on day one of the CeBIT Australia 2010 trade fair in Sydney.
With more than a million units sold in less than a month, it's pretty clear that Apple's iPad touchscreen tablet has been a success so far. But Apple isn't the only company out there to develop a tablet, as there are several iPad alternatives on the market or in the works right now that could give the iPad a run for its money.
HP has announced a range of new LaserJet printers, scanners and multifunction products that focus upon low power consumption and reduced paper usage.
We've been lucky enough to get our hands on the Apple iPad well before its Australian launch in "late April." We've had a brief but exciting play with the iPad and we're ready to give you the low down on what to expect!
Do all of your office work with these compact, colour-friendly inkjets
Let the iPad app cavalcade begin. Amazon showed off a Kindle iPad app Monday vowing to bring its e-reader and e-bookstore to the iPad.
Up close and personal with Lenovo's multitouch netbook
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTTech LeadOther
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW