Over the past two decades, communications networks have become the conduits for a new era of digital experiences that are transforming the way we work, the way we engage with government, and certainly, most areas of our consumer lives.
PC World Business
In Asia Pacific, an increasing number of companies are choosing to improve the efficiency of their field operations by deploying mobile technology throughout their workforce. Unfortunately, as these companies rush to embrace the business benefits mob...
As more and more Australian organisations are realising the importance of collaborating through data, the challenge for business leaders is finding the right technology and processes to achieve just that. DevOps is one term that has likely come up in...
5G networks make sense in today’s digital world. Businesses are undergoing digital transformation, using technology so they can work smarter and take advantage of opportunities when they occur. A fast, mobile, flexible IT infrastructure is needed to ...
With recent large-scale attacks dominating headlines, particularly WannaCry and Petya, ransomware is expected to cost over $5 billion in damages in 2017. These attacks are particularly dangerous because they don't just make a system unavailable, the...
Businesses are just beginning to experiment with bots for customer service, but it’s clear that the technology has the potential to enhance businesses communications (and beyond) through context and convenience, making high-quality customer service t...
Australian organisations need to take the government’s sharpened focus on cyber security as a warning that there’s no guarantee their network will never be hacked. Now is the time for businesses to streamline security infrastructure and drive threats...
At a time when the inequalities between city and rural and remote communities continue to mar transformational growth within Asia Pacific, it’s clear that a catalyst for transformational change is urgently needed.
With ransomware being one of the leading cyber security threats to Australians, you don’t need to have been a victim to understand that cybersecurity is one of the most pressing challenges businesses across the nation are facing. Analysing yesterday’...
Application architects and IT managers with expertise in user-experience are revolutionising the way services and applications are delivered to end-users to solve this problem.
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ICT Architects Still Command the Highest Advertised Salaries on SEEK
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
- Google to ship Project Soli gesture development kits later this year
- Lenovo innovation goes on a break with Tab 4 Android tablets
- How TomTom opened up for innovation
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - $650 per dayOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Specialist ? VMwareVIC
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- TPOffice 365 Technical AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)SA
- FTCoolGen DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTFrontend DeveloperOther
- TPScrum Master | Cloud MigrationQLD
- CCSolution Delivery Manager/Tech LeadNSW
- TPIT & Systems Support OfficerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial ServicesQLD
- FTPerformance Test Consultant X1Other
- FTProject Manager | Onsite ParkingOther
- FTIT Support / Desktop - Level 1 & 2Other
- TPSenior Java DeveloperACT
- FTPre-Sales Security ConsultantNSW