5G networks make sense in today’s digital world. Businesses are undergoing digital transformation, using technology so they can work smarter and take advantage of opportunities when they occur. A fast, mobile, flexible IT infrastructure is needed to ...
PC World Business
With recent large-scale attacks dominating headlines, particularly WannaCry and Petya, ransomware is expected to cost over $5 billion in damages in 2017. These attacks are particularly dangerous because they don't just make a system unavailable, the...
Businesses are just beginning to experiment with bots for customer service, but it’s clear that the technology has the potential to enhance businesses communications (and beyond) through context and convenience, making high-quality customer service t...
Australian organisations need to take the government’s sharpened focus on cyber security as a warning that there’s no guarantee their network will never be hacked. Now is the time for businesses to streamline security infrastructure and drive threats...
At a time when the inequalities between city and rural and remote communities continue to mar transformational growth within Asia Pacific, it’s clear that a catalyst for transformational change is urgently needed.
With ransomware being one of the leading cyber security threats to Australians, you don’t need to have been a victim to understand that cybersecurity is one of the most pressing challenges businesses across the nation are facing. Analysing yesterday’...
Application architects and IT managers with expertise in user-experience are revolutionising the way services and applications are delivered to end-users to solve this problem.
From cowrie shells to cattle, coins to e-commerce, barter and exchange has transformed societies since the dawn of civilisation. Now, it’s happening again.
Information insights and process optimisation are key to success when it comes to digital transformations
It is not enough to implement tech trends into operational systems without identifying the business problems, and an end goal. Technology solutions need to be customised to directly address and solve business problems.
While the term ’spine-and-leaf‘ is well-understood by network designers and gaining traction in cabling circles, there is more behind the new architecture which is rapidly driving infrastructure decisions in large modern data centres.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- CCProgram DirectorQLD
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Analyst. 12 month contract.NSW
- FTSplunk Engineer - starting next yearACT
- FTSystem AnalystVIC
- FTData Centre Systems EngineerOther
- TPInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPieMR Program Director - Gold CoastQLD
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - SydneyNSW
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- FTSplunk EngineerACT