More emphasis than ever is being placed on enterprises to create an amazing UX with their mobile apps. As If delivering error free apps was not pressured enough these superior quality apps must be delivered faster than the competition while facing a...
PC World Business
It’s no secret that consumers today are exposed to more marketing messages than ever before, many of which go unnoticed. To break through the rabble, marketers need a way to keep their customers engaged.
It’s been over a year since Apple Pay arrived in Australia, garnering mixed reactions from businesses, consumers and, of course, the major banks.
Sure, the CIA can hack your TV, but public posts on Facebook could really hurt you.
The rapid adoption of mobility and cloud computing has seen the potential for a Cyber-attack to Australian business increase exponentially. Despite all the advancements in technology geared toward safeguarding your security posture, the fact is that ...
On a recent visit to the ANZ region, I had the good fortune of meeting with local businesses. We discussed digital transformation, innovation and the sweeping changes that companies of all sizes are seeing inside their own workplaces. Changes driven ...
Mergers and acquisitions are mainstays of the corporate world, but how much do you really know about what makes them tick? The virtual data room, or VDR, is critical to the behind-the-scenes heavy lifting of modern M&A.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) has rapidly become an extremely popular way for established and up-and-coming businesses alike to improve productivity in the workplace.
Managing data – at the best of times – can be a love hate relationship for IT decision makers. Instead of leaving one’s head in the sand, CIOs need to reflect on their current software relationship and assess whether it supports them during turbulent...
Punchlines such as “the world’s thinnest” or “the world’s first” may sound great initially, but upon closer scrutiny, they can often prove to be damaging. Frequently coined by marketing departments whose main aim is to send out quick, simplistic and ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTAgile Digital Business AnalystQLD
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTProgram Director - ieMROther
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | AO6 | Government ContractQLD
- FTSenior Web Developer-Angular JS, CSS, GIT, JenkinsOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- FTPreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPONSW
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTChange ManagerSA
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD