Businesses of today are constantly on the lookout for ways to radically transform their operational efficiencies. Digitization of business processes, technologies and products has enabled them to integrate methods to not only lower their costs, but t...
PC World Business
They are highly paid and highly sought after, and have opportunities to work for some of the world’s largest and progressive companies. And yet, every year the ICT industry is crying out for skilled employees. So why aren’t more Australian kids codin...
The ability to connect directly and securely to customers and partners in real-time, across geographies is now being recognised for its growth-spurring potential, as well as its capacity to change the game in digital service and multi-channel engagem...
It's midday in Sydney and you decide to head down to the Opera House for a lunchtime stroll, only to be greeted by a congregation of excited "trainers" in search of those seemingly rare Pokémons. Such is the global phenomenon that has swept through t...
It can be hard to tell the difference in the midst of day-to-day activities, but it’s important to know the level of your team’s dysfunction.
Pokemon Go has been a phenomenon since its launch and its location-based, augmented reality nature could make it a boon for small businesses.
Cultures collide, it happens. But this one is a bad idea.
CIOs need to develop a future workforce now. The key to that is digital fluency, it empowers women, and it empowers CIOs with a robust source of talent.
Digital transformation is the use of new technology to radically improve performance or reach of enterprises. It continues to be a pressing topic in Australia and beyond, as organisations take stock of their digital landscape and (attempt to) address...
Outsourcing is often viewed as a cost-cutting measure, but companies who understand its true value are able to maximise the benefits from this strategy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast HospitalQLD
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPDigital StategistACT
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- FTSolution Designer - WealthOther
- TPTest Automation EngineerQLD
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTSenior Technical Engineer - MacVIC
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- FTBusiness AnalaystSA
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCWholesale Trading Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT