Finding the right laptop should be about feel and comfort as much as it is about specs. For many of us, the specs don’t matter that much. What we value most in a Windows-based laptop is easy portability, good keys, connectivity features, and somethin...
PC World Business
Despite being a two-piece hybrid device that can be used as both notebook and tablet, HP’s Elite x2 feels more like a heavy notebook of old when you first pick it up and start using it. It’s of a small size (11.6 inches) and it has the sturdy build t...
The accessibility of locally stored files over the Internet can be of great convenience to many small business users, but the task of doing so without using a third-party service such as Dropbox isn’t always straightforward unless you have some netwo...
HP’s Pro Slate 8 Android tablet normally wouldn’t be a compelling product for us to review, but we became intrigued by the Duet Pen that’s offered with this model (and others) in the company’s Pro Slate business range. The goal is to aid pen input by...
Dell's Latitude E5250 won't look like anything special to most people. It has a square design, a dark, single-colour paint scheme, and its thickness is perhaps a little too much for people who are used to Ultrabook-style offerings. But it's a busines...
The use cases for an Intel NUC can vary greatly. Whether you’re looking to kit out a new office or a classroom, or simply want a small PC that can be used in the home, the Next Unit of Computing (NUC), as it’s called, can be used for all manner of sc...
The last time we saw a 2-in-1 Toshiba Portege (the Z10t back in August 2013), we had a few concerns: its keyboard dock was unreliable during our tests, its battery life was short, and we found its configuration to be too noisy for our liking. Fast fo...
When you get a workstation like this, it's because you want to be able to work wherever you are, with the files and software that you need for the job. For this reason, the Precision M2800 we're reviewing here comes kitted with a Core i7-4810MQ CPU, ...
Telstra has partnered with Netgear to release the Wi-Fi 4G Advanced II wireless hotspot modem. The little black modem supports Telstra’s 4GX network and will share Internet with up to ten devices.
Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook is back, and its design has largely reverted back to a business-classic status that should please long-time fans of the brand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
- Microsoft commits to a permament schedule for new Windows 10, Office updates
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTAutomation Test LeadNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer/DesignerVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- TPDigital/Application ArchitectNSW
- CCWindows 10 Defect ResolverWA
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTSenior Application Support Consultant (2IC)QLD
- CCPerformance Test EngineerQLD
- CCEnterprise Change ManagerVIC
- FTField Engineers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- CCVCE EngineerNSW
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos Developer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- CCAsset Management specialistNSW
- FTSystem TesterOther
- FTDelivery HeadWA