With a range of services including Web-based e-mail, personal address books, document storage, and a bulk e-mail sender, Zxmail aims to offer just about everything a virtual office could need in the one place.
PC World Business
SuperFax lets users send faxes for free over the Net to fax machines in any of 15 countries.
Do you ever wish you could store important files in a safe place off your PC, ready to grab whenever you need them, from anywhere? Lucky for you, free Web storage services are becoming as common as Web-based e-mail.
Add e-mail notification and filtering to your mail box using WinBiff, a shareware program available on the Net for use with a wide range of e-mail clients.
Tweak and speed-up your dial-up modem connection with EasyMTU, a free piece of software available on the Net.
Get your kids Y2K-ready with this new online comic strip complete with a Y2K villain and a hero to save the day.
Have fun listening to just about any kind of text you like being read aloud by your PC, all with the help of a free little program called ReadPlease 2000.
You won't find the e-mail addresses of any Neighbours stars listed on this site, but if you're a fan of any big name star (we're talking Hollywood), CelebrityEmail.com is the place to be.
First glance and you'll think Odigo is just an instant messaging tool. Take a closer look and its also a Web directory and a clever tool to find compatible chatters.
Fairfax's online employment classified services have undergone some radical changes in the last few months, culminating in the launch of the My Career site.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- TPDeployment OfficerQLD
- FTBI AnalystNSW
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCSenior BANSW
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical ManagerNSW
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSAP Logistics ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC