The Vodafone Pocket WiFi 4G is a Huawei-manufactured, to-the-point dual-band hotspot. It employs a simple design, setup, and operation to get you online via the telecommunication provider’s 4G (LTE) services in not much more than a minute.
PC World Business
Lenovo has continued tweaking the design of its ThinkPad X1 Carbon in a bid to streamline its features and include more of what its users want. The chassis also borrows some design tricks from the ThinkPad T440s. But one thing that really stands out ...
The all-black Dell Venue 8 Pro has one of the slimmest profiles of all the Windows 8-based tablets we’ve seen to date, and the most streamlined aesthetics. It's a product that's aimed at businesses as much as regular consumers and students.
For demanding users, a regular laptop won’t cut it. Instead, a mobile workstation is needed; a laptop with a stronger-than-normal spec that’s capable of delivering quicker processing times and better reliability for heavy workloads, be they video edi...
LG re-entered the PC space in Australia last year, offering an Ultrabook and a hybrid model. This year, the company is offering an ultraportable laptop called, funnily enough, the UltraPC (Model 13Z940). It’s a 13.3in unit with fourth generation Inte...
The Lenovo ThinkPad X240 Ultrabook is what we like to call the miniature version of the ThinkPad T440s. It's very much a similar product in terms of design and features, but in a smaller, 12.5in form factor that's more portable and easier to carry ar...
Toshiba's little 8in Encore tablet is perhaps the best alternative there is to an iPad or Android device -- especially if you've never really used a tablet before and if you're coming from a Windows background. It's a is a standard Windows 8.1 comput...
WD's My Cloud EX4 is a 4-bay, network attached storage (NAS) device that's aimed at those of you who work in a small office or home office environment, and, specifically, at those of you who might not have otherwise considered getting a NAS device. Y...
Brother's MFC-J6920DW is an A3 multifunction centre (MFC) that's designed for those of you who won't always be printing from a computer, but also from mobile devices. It's an inkjet-based device aimed at businesses, and it a has a long list of featur...
If you've ever seen the inside of a police car, you may have noticed a thick-looking notebook or tablet device mounted near the central console (don't go getting yourself arrested if you haven't). Most of the time, that device is a Panasonic Tough pr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Jobs for NSW backs fintech accelerator
- Open data demands a double-edged sword for fintechs, ANZ says
- Aussie fintech startup secures $US3 million investment funding
- Australia could become the FinTech Hub of Asia
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTLead Network EngineerOther
- FTRAN SMEOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW