The beauty of Asustor’s AS-202TE NAS device is in its operating system. It provides a desktop-like environment that allows you to accomplish things much in the same way you would if using a regular computer. In fact, you could use this network attach...
PC World Business
The Vodafone Pocket WiFi 4G is a Huawei-manufactured, to-the-point dual-band hotspot. It employs a simple design, setup, and operation to get you online via the telecommunication provider’s 4G (LTE) services in not much more than a minute.
Lenovo has continued tweaking the design of its ThinkPad X1 Carbon in a bid to streamline its features and include more of what its users want. The chassis also borrows some design tricks from the ThinkPad T440s. But one thing that really stands out ...
The all-black Dell Venue 8 Pro has one of the slimmest profiles of all the Windows 8-based tablets we’ve seen to date, and the most streamlined aesthetics. It's a product that's aimed at businesses as much as regular consumers and students.
For demanding users, a regular laptop won’t cut it. Instead, a mobile workstation is needed; a laptop with a stronger-than-normal spec that’s capable of delivering quicker processing times and better reliability for heavy workloads, be they video edi...
LG re-entered the PC space in Australia last year, offering an Ultrabook and a hybrid model. This year, the company is offering an ultraportable laptop called, funnily enough, the UltraPC (Model 13Z940). It’s a 13.3in unit with fourth generation Inte...
The Lenovo ThinkPad X240 Ultrabook is what we like to call the miniature version of the ThinkPad T440s. It's very much a similar product in terms of design and features, but in a smaller, 12.5in form factor that's more portable and easier to carry ar...
Toshiba's little 8in Encore tablet is perhaps the best alternative there is to an iPad or Android device -- especially if you've never really used a tablet before and if you're coming from a Windows background. It's a is a standard Windows 8.1 comput...
WD's My Cloud EX4 is a 4-bay, network attached storage (NAS) device that's aimed at those of you who work in a small office or home office environment, and, specifically, at those of you who might not have otherwise considered getting a NAS device. Y...
Brother's MFC-J6920DW is an A3 multifunction centre (MFC) that's designed for those of you who won't always be printing from a computer, but also from mobile devices. It's an inkjet-based device aimed at businesses, and it a has a long list of featur...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCData Center Operations EngineerWA
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- TPSecurity AnalystACT
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SalesforceOther
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- FTSAP CRM FunctionalistOther
- FTDevOps Support EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD