Spam isn't just a problem for people with e-mail addresses, but also for companies and organizations running Web sites with various types of feedback forms.
Identity thieves that hit Facebook last week with a new round of phishing attacks are harvesting passwords for profit, a security researcher said today.
Facebook has adopted the OpenID user-identity framework to simplify how people register for and log into the social networking site.
Security vendors are warning users of Microsoft's Internet Information Services 6 Web-server software that a new online attack could put their data at risk.
McAfee today announced it intends to acquire Solidcore Systems for about US$33 million in cash and an additional $14 million if certain performance targets are met.
Following reports that Google's Street View camera cars have been banned in Greece and chased out of a village in England it now appears that Japan has attacked the service.
Casual hacking is almost as established a part of teen life as downloading music to an iPod, a new survey of the age group has claimed.
Gmail is making the frustrating process of switching e-mail providers just a bit easier. Google introduced a new feature for its Webmail service that allows new users to easily import all their e-mail and contacts from Hotmail, Yahoo, or AOL accounts...
A group of surveyed small and medium businesses (SMBs) from the region lack basic security and storage measures, said information security vendor Symantec.
If there's a sudden cyberattack on the U.S. Navy, Jim Granger could be among the first to know since it's his job to keep watch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Collaboration for Fortinet
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- WannaCry attacks are only the beginning
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity AnalystACT
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperVIC
- TPFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA