Identity thieves that hit Facebook last week with a new round of phishing attacks are harvesting passwords for profit, a security researcher said today.
Facebook has adopted the OpenID user-identity framework to simplify how people register for and log into the social networking site.
Security vendors are warning users of Microsoft's Internet Information Services 6 Web-server software that a new online attack could put their data at risk.
McAfee today announced it intends to acquire Solidcore Systems for about US$33 million in cash and an additional $14 million if certain performance targets are met.
Following reports that Google's Street View camera cars have been banned in Greece and chased out of a village in England it now appears that Japan has attacked the service.
Casual hacking is almost as established a part of teen life as downloading music to an iPod, a new survey of the age group has claimed.
Gmail is making the frustrating process of switching e-mail providers just a bit easier. Google introduced a new feature for its Webmail service that allows new users to easily import all their e-mail and contacts from Hotmail, Yahoo, or AOL accounts...
A group of surveyed small and medium businesses (SMBs) from the region lack basic security and storage measures, said information security vendor Symantec.
If there's a sudden cyberattack on the U.S. Navy, Jim Granger could be among the first to know since it's his job to keep watch.
All but one of the legal claims filed against Hannaford Bros. -- the Maine-based retailer that suffered a security breach exposing some four million credit and debit cards -- has been dismissed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTProject OfficerSA
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTAudio Visual TechnicianOther
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW