Paving the way for hard disk drive makers to take advantage of higher areal density -- something that can boost capacity without sacrificing disk reliability -- the International Disk Drive, Equipment and Materials Association (IDEMA) announced it ha...
Servers & Storage
The head of IBM expects the company's small to midsize business (SMB) operation to become the vendor's biggest industry focus within a couple of years.
Samsung Electronics has started mass producing flash memory chips that hold more data and work at higher speeds than competing chips, it said on Sunday.
Google has rejected claims that it enables copyright infringement on its YouTube.com Web site, its first response to entertainment giant Viacom's US$1 billion lawsuit filed in March.
BlueArc's latest and largest Titan 2500 NAS/iSCSI product now has 10 gigabit Ethernet support, signalling the arrival of serious Ethernet competition to Fibre Channel.
IBM hopes to get more users interested in its midmarket family of products with the expansion of its Express Advantage program outside of North America and the addition of new server, storage and software offerings.
Microsoft Friday released the second beta of its System Center Virtual Machine Manager, which is designed to help companies manage their virtualization deployments.
<a href="http://www.necam.com" target="_blank">NEC America</a> has introduced a virtual-desktop computing package designed to support demanding PC-quality graphics on thin client desktops.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Monday announced three new hard-disk drives aimed at improving storage capacity, performance and power consumption.
Sony has launched of its first Sony Memory Stick PRO-HG media card, which it will begin shipping in August 2007. The Memory Stick PRO-HG is an extended format of the Memory Stick PRO format, offering high performances to meet the stringent demands of...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- CCProject Manager - Panviva Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTReporting Analyst / Admin Support - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- CCIT/OT Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTFinance Manager / Finance Lead - CPA qualifiedOther
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTRAN SMEOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/CoordinationSA
- FTField Engineers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- TPSAP ABAP ConsultantWA
- TPHolistic BA - IT & Business upgrade - Bathurst location**NSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantACT