Seagate has launched File Recovery for Windows software, designed to recover deleted or damaged files from a Windows disk or USB stick.
Servers & Storage
Western Digital has introduced a new dual-drive shared network storage product for small business.
IBM and HP, in separate announcements, have each used words such as "simple", "reliable" and "affordable" to describe how each of their new products serves the small-to-medium business market.
The design firm that crafted the seminal Ferrari car has turned its attention to hard drives, and the first of its efforts is an elegantly curved external drive just unveiled by c The rainbow of colour options is tied to drive capacity, topped by the...
AMD has begun shipping two 3GHz versions of its dual-core Opteron chip to server vendors, continuing a battle over multicore processing power with Intel, the company said.
Flash memory is a wonderful thing: It's shock-resistant, it doesn't have moving parts, it uses battery power more efficiently than disk drives do and its price is crashing. Even so, it isn't likely to replace hard drives on mainstream PCs anytime soo...
Sun Microsystems has brought new, faster UltraSparc IV+ processors to market, continuing to promote its homegrown chips even as it sells servers with processors from rivals Intel and Advanced Micro Devices.
ScriptLogic this week joined the slew of desktop management vendors looking to help enterprise IT shops more easily upgrade their client machines to Microsoft's Vista operating system.
As webmail providers continue their years-long race to increase their inbox storage, some analysts and users are cheering them on, while others question whether the emphasis on this issue is warranted and even if it can become counterproductive.
Hewlett-Packard is adding new entry-level hardware to a product line aimed at buyers in emerging global markets as well as small-to-medium sized businesses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTICT TrainerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application Support ConsultantQLD
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCPerformance TesterNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD