Three quarters of companies are either currently using or plan to use public cloud storage offerings. What's more, all organizations with more than 500 employees are using or planning use of public cloud storage, mostly for e-mail, data protection an...
Servers & Storage
IBM never talks about the cost of its high-end mainframes, but when it comes to its low-end mainframe, price is a major focal point.
F5 Networks today announced the release of two new file virtualization appliances, an entry-level offering and a midrange product that features 10-Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
Asia's cloud computing industry group recently unveiled two initiatives that can help guide organisations in the region as they consider adopting cloud computing.
Microsoft is improving accommodations for Java developers on the Windows Azure cloud, with an upgraded plug-in for Eclipse-based software developers.
Microsoft officially launched Office 365 on Tuesday.
I had the opportunity to participate in two conferences over the past couple of weeks, and got what are essentially headlines ripped from today's newspapers about the state of cloud computing in the real world as well as a figurative text message fro...
Widespread adoption of cloud computing could be threatened because IT departments do not have the time to get it off the ground, according to a report.
OCZ Technology today released a new enterprise-class solid-state drive (SSD), the Deneva 2, which comes with SandForce's latest controller technology, almost doubling the performance over its last iteration of the drive.
There's "the cloud" and then there's Windows Azure.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Data Warehouse/ Statistical projectNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- FTWeb User Interface Developer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTDevops / Technical Support AnalystVIC
- CCLightweight Directory Access Procol (LDAP) DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistACT
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Online / DigitalQLD
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW