It's March 2017, it's Cisco Live! in Melbourne, Australia. We got onto the showroom floor early to photograph, well, everything really in order to whet your appetites with what's to come. Cisco Live! is awash with Cisco's products and partners plus informative events, meetings, certifications and everything related to networks. It's the definitive networking networking event in Australia.
PC World Business
We visited Cisco’s new Office in North Sydney. And we were envious. In this open plan environment with over 450 employees, Cisco doesn’t run out of room despite technically only providing under 200 desks. People can work where they want, use meeting rooms when they want, use big 4K monitors and sit down on $1500 chairs – or business class-like aeroplane loungers.
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a guest of Huawei Australia.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it breaks, buy a replacement part on eBay and stubbornly refuse to upgrade.
Here are some of the most prominent changes to Windows 10 from its predecessor.
Here are some of the best Windows-based laptops we've reviewed so far in 2014.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
The retired Microsoft CEO is now ready to ride off into the sunset. But what will he do?
Microsoft is expected to release Windows 8.1 Update 1 for free, either next month or early April.
Over the last three decades, the Mac has morphed and evolved into a dizzying array of form factors. While some models quickly came and went, others became iconic machines in their own right. So, in honor of the Mac's 30th birthday on 24 January, here is a look back at the more influential, significant, and notable Mac machines released over the last 30 years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSAP PMO Lead / ManagerOther
- FTRiggers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTLead UI / UX and Digital DesignerQLD
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSharePoint SpecialistNSW
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- FTUX / UI DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCOffice 365 ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTIT Specialist (Lead)Other
- CCTest Automation AnalystACT
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- TPPMO SpecialistQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- CCUnderground Communication Systems SpecialistQLD