In around about a month from now, Linksys will unleash its latest broadband router - the WRT160N - which specifically targets users who are after a more wireless networking range.
PC World Business
The HTC Touch Cruise is sleek, stylish and compact, but certainly doesn't skimp on features.
Here we show you an artistic image of the online security threats which wreak havoc on the online world.
The latest and hottest notebooks displayed at the Consumer Electronics Show at its full glory with the latest technology to hit our shores in the coming months.
The Nokia 7900 Crystal Prism was developed in conjunction with famous French designer Frederique Daubal
Quick looks at the coolest new devices for the Apple fans in your life.
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to launch the 'Spider' platform, which combines the company's next-generation quad-core processors, graphics cards and chipsets in one platform to deliver better graphics, performance-per-watt and improved high-definition video.
You've seen the lists of Top X great Firefox extensions on other sites, but they all have a different 10 favourites. So how do you decide which are worthy of your attention? We bring you THE definitive list of the 20 best culled from all the top 10 lists we could find.
Designed by renowned industrial designer Ora-Ito, LaCie's Golden Disk hard drive is one classy 500 GB Hard Drive. Using high-speed USB 2 technology, the Golden Disk is sleek, fanless, and stylish. The outside finish contains some real gold, making the Golden Disk the most luxurious home for your data that money can buy.
Are you looking for a new way to read your Web news feeds while you're on a plane, train, or other conveyance that lacks Internet access? There's nothing new about offline news readers, but the Google Gears add-on makes it easier than ever to access Web information - without the Web.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
- Microsoft commits to a permament schedule for new Windows 10, Office updates
- Surveys show high hopes, deep concerns about IoT
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- FTConsultant - Warehouse/ LogisticsVIC
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- FTSenior ICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD