These free and open source applications for Windows, Linux, and Mac desktops put power into the hands of users without taking from their wallets
PC World Business
Research in Motion announced a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet Monday that will do battle with Apple's iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab early next year when it becomes available in the US.
IE 9's main browser window takes minimalism to a new level.
Just imagine if instead of "Googling" something, you "BackRubbed" it.
With more than a million units sold in its first month, it's pretty clear that Apple's iPad touchscreen tablet has been a success so far.
iPhones and other handhelds bought for home use are infiltrating corporate networks, but there's a host of other wireless technologies that comprise a wave of mobile computing that is creating sweeping changes in business infrastructure. How well versed are you in the technical and not-so- technical details? Keep score as you take this brief quiz to find out and then see how well you did at the end.
30-year-old technology struts its stuff beside today's state-of-the-art tablet computer
Last Thursday morning, the National Broadband Network was officially launched in Tasmania by Prime Minister Julia Gillard, Communications Minister Stephen Conroy and Tasmanian Premier David Bartlett.
It's unlike any conference badge you've seen before. Sleek, stylish, programmable, and made out of metal. It's the Defcon 18 conference badge. Unveiled at the annual hacker conference in Las Vegas, here's a first look at this year's badge.
Even since Apple released its "magical and revolutionary" iPad, other vendors have been scrambling to deliver products that go Apple one better.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
- 4 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
- 5 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?