Microsoft wants you to use Windows 10's inking talents every day. That's why it's offering a collection of pens that will roam with you, and coming later, the Whiteboard collaborative app.
Microsoft has moved the navigation elements of OneNote to the left-hand rail on most versions, to benefit accessibility tools like screen readers.
The Drupal project has released a patch to fix a critical access bypass vulnerability that could put websites at risk of hacking.
Standalone Office users will start to feel the pinch in a few years, when Microsoft will cut off services unless you subscribe to Office 365. OneDrive and Skype for Business will be the first perks to go.
Microsoft reveals when Redstone 3 will ship—as well as every Windows feature update beyond that—as part of its new semiannual schedule for Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus.
New intelligence can be added to mobile devices like the iPhone, Android devices, and low-power computers like Raspberry Pi with Facebook's new open-source Caffe2 deep-learning framework.
Apps that integrate with Slack can now include drop-down menus in the messages that they post to the service, as part of a push to improve the interactivity of third-party integrations.
Business users get access to their own version of the Windows 10 beta program this week.
Microsoft's moving on from the Windows 10 Creators Update to Redstone 3, its fall update, with a new Insider release. But where's Windows 10 Mobile in all this?
Google will start shipping development kits for its Project Soli wireless gesture recognition technology later this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- FTERP Reporting AnalystOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst TechnicalQLD
- FTSenior IT Project ManagerOther
- CCNetezza DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telephone & Broadband InstallationsOther
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Helpdesk Support OfficerVIC
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCMultiple Project Managers - Networks - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTSnr Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC