Don't expect much to be added to Ruby On Rails this year. When David Heinemeier Hansson gives an update on version 2.0 of his Web application framework at its user conference in September he's as likely to talk about what's coming out as what's going...
Many Web developers these days feel a sleep-depriving mix of unbridled enthusiasm and nagging concern over Facebook's social-network platform.
Sun Microsystems has ambitious plans for the commercial and open-source versions of its Solaris operating system, hoping to achieve for Solaris the kind of ubiquity already enjoyed by Java. To come close to reaching that goal, Sun needs to reach out ...
Advanced Micro Devices wants developers to start thinking about how they can speed up their software using new instructions that will appear in the company's processors from 2009. The additions could simplify the way developers code the iterative cal...
On the same day that Microsoft set a date for the delivery of new Vista and XP service packs, it shut down a popular utility built and maintained by Windows enthusiasts for easily installing updates offline.
Looking to assist developers in building business applications, Microsoft published a second beta version of ADO.Net Entity Framework this week and a community technology preview of tools to work with the framework.
Microsoft Wednesday again delayed the release of Windows Server 2008, saying development of the software could take as long as another three months beyond its previously planned December release.
Researchers at Saarland University in Germany have developed a method that detects similarities between programs that can be used for identifying software piracy.
As Windows watchdog sites worldwide are displaying screenshots of leaked early builds of Windows Vista's first service pack, Microsoft today announced that a true beta of Vista SP1 will go to a limited audience of testers "in a few weeks," with full ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTProject OfficerSA
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTAudio Visual TechnicianOther
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW