As a new core component of G Suite, Google integrates Keep into Docs, letting you edit and create notes without launching a separate window.
In a post on the Pixel User Community board, product lead Krishna Kumar asks users for input on the features and design of its next phone.
Heroku CEO Adam Gross highlights the integral role of PaaS for companies ramping up customer-facing apps
Quicken in January moved to a software-by-subscription model for Canadian customers, and may do the same for those in the U.S.
A new version of Samsung's Tizen operating system, version 4.0, is now under development, and a final version of the OS for mobile devices, wearables and smart gadgets is due for release in September 2017.
Microsoft has resurrected its free Windows 10 upgrade, aiming the deal at small- and mid-sized businesses that passed on the earlier offer.
Google has acquired Twitter's mobile application development platform Fabric - for an undisclosed sum - to merge with its own Firebase development team. This will form part of the Google Developer Products Group.
Microsoft will add the Access database application to small business Office 365 subscriptions, two years after plucking the program from a similar plan.
The world's fastest computer runs a Chinese chip, and that fact hasn't escaped notice by the U.S. government.
Managing legacy systems remains a challenge as the business invests in digital innovation
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung to detail new Tizen OS for smart home appliances, IoT devices
- New IoT malware targets 100,000 IP cameras via known flaw
- Surveys show high hopes, deep concerns about IoT
- Samsung reboots its smart home, IoT strategy with the Galaxy S8
- Wind River uses virtualization to turn M2M into IoT
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUX DesignerOther
- CCTest Manager - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- TPHolistic BA - IT & Business upgrade - Bathurst location**NSW
- FTSAP Utilities Functional LeadOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BrisbaneVIC
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANEWA
- TPKnowledge Management LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerOther
- FTSenior Mobile / Web DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness analystOther
- FTSenior Technical Consultant (Cloud)Other
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- TPChange Analyst - 12 month contractQLD
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSupport Officer - cost management & estimating co-ordinationOther
- FTTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - Python, Perl, LinuxOther
- CCSharePoint SpecialistNSW