Intel could give its Classmate PC a user interface similar to One Laptop Per Child's XO laptop, with the chip maker preparing a version of the Sugar UI found on OLPC's laptops for its educational laptop.
After a rocky start to its Firefox 3 "Download Day," Mozilla logged more than 8 million downloads of the latest version of its Web browser in 24 hours, the company said Wednesday.
After 15 years of development, Wine breathes a new beginning
As promised, Mozilla Tuesday launched Firefox 3.0, a major update to the open-source browser that adds a new search tool, anti-hacking protection and revamped bookmarking.
Mozilla's big plan on Tuesday to set a world record for downloads with the Firefox 3 browser hit a snag when its Web site would not work properly.
Microsoft has become a sponsor of The Open Source Census, a project started earlier this year that aims to track and catalog the use of open-source software in enterprises worldwide, the group announced Monday.
Mozilla will release the next version of its Firefox browser on Tuesday and attempt to set a Guinness World Record for software downloads.
Microsoft has released the first finished version of the software development kit (SDK) for the Open XML Format, the default storage format for Microsoft Office 2007 and the basis for a standard that is currently awaiting publication by the Internati...
Opera unveiled a major update to its flagship browser that features anti-malware blocking, bookmark synchronization between devices and an improved search function built into the address bar.
Most of the attention to the recent Google/Yahoo partnership has focused on the two companies' search advertising plans, but the deal has implications for instant messaging, too. "In addition," reads the companies' press release, "Yahoo and Google ag...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTAgile Technical Business Analyst, Digital, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPDatawarehouse Analyst/DeveloperSA
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - Web ApplicationsOther
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - MoreeNSW
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCSAP Support ConsultantNSW