Google Gadgets are now available for Linux users.
IBM has officially launched the commercial version of its Lotus Symphony suite of productivity applications, and looks set amount a challenge to Microsoft Office in its enterprise heartland.
Reports circulated Wednesday that Apple may demo the next iteration of Mac OS X next week or even release code to developers in preparation for an early-2009 launch.
If the buzz among attendees of last week's Google I/O conference in San Francisco revealed a common thread, it was that the search giant's ongoing push for developer mindshare remains intriguing, though rife with questions and concerns.
Mozilla late Wednesday unveiled the second release candidate of Firefox 3.0 and said all of the issues that remain are on the server or site side, not in the application itself.
A slew of search companies have been formed over the years to be a "Google killer," no matter how they described themselves. But many of the start-up companies barely caused a ripple in the technology blogosphere.
With multi-core processors becoming a preferred method for building more powerful computers, Microsoft anticipates that a key trend for the future of application development will be accommodating parallel systems.
Improvements in processing speeds, storage space and wireless broadband will drive a new revolution in information technology, but software makers face several challenges in their efforts to keep up, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said Tuesday.
Yahoo announced the public release Wednesday of a new Address Book application programming interface (API) that enables developers to build new applications by using the address books behind Yahoo Messenger, Go, Mail and others.
Curl, maker of a framework for building rich Internet applications, said Tuesday that it is now supporting Macintosh environments, citing "rapidly increasing penetration" of the platform in enterprises.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTWEB DesignerQLD
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTSAP Data Migration LeadNSW
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- FTTechnical Project Manager ( IT Infrastructure)ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- FTRACF Mainframe Security Analysts / Engineers - Multiple Roles - SydneyNSW
- FTWorkforce AnalystNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Java - TelcoVIC
- FTService Desk Operators (Part time and Full Time)SA
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- CCMigration EngineerACT
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTAdministrator - Land and PowerNSW
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC