These five printer tips might make you love your printer, the most unfairly maligned technology in modern history.
Printers & Imaging
Supply chain issues are forcing Canon to ship ink toner cartridges without certain chips, prompting Canon printers to report error messages. Here's what's wrong and what to do about it.
Epson has released the RapidReceipt RR-600W, a scanner made especially for receipts and documents that they say will allow small business owners and consumers to more easily manage their paperwork.
Epson has added two new printers to its EcoTank range that it says are heat free and cartridge free and were developed especially with photographers, creatives and the environment in mind.
Workplace technology provider, Ricoh, has launched new high speed, flagship, all-in-one, A3, black and white, multi-function, office printers (MFP).
Canon Australia has rebranded its popular range of printers to Pixma MegaTank helping Australian families, professionals, and small business owners better understand the benefits of the range.
The cost of laser printers has come down dramatically over the years, making it more of an easy purchase than it used to be. For students and those just setting up a new home office, this means a mass printing device can be bought for very little initial outlay. However, the initial cost is often so low that it clouds the true ongoing running costs of the printer.
If you're buying a printer, either for work or for home, one of the biggest choices you're likely to be faced is whether to get an inkjet printer or a laser printer. Which is better and which offers better value for money? Here's what you need to know.
Brother are bringing a pair of new continuous ink printers to Australian customers.
Epson brought their best and brightest printers, scanners, projectors and wearables to show off.
These printers from the last 12 months are deserving of our Editor's Choice award.
These are the best multifunction printers you can buy from the last 12 months.
These printers are the best value for money we've seen in the last 12 months.
These are the best cheap printers you can buy from the last 12 months.
Technology is integral to the modern classroom, and yet, Australian schools are under attack. Research from the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) shows that education is now one of the top five sectors for cybersecurity incidents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 2 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 3 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
- 4 iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
- 5 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Canon ink is freaking out after shipping without crucial chips. Here’s how to fix it
- Epson RapidReceipt RR-600W scanner released for home offices
- Epson announces heat-free EcoTank printers
- Ricoh delivers new high speed, black and white, office printers
- Canon’s Pixma Endurance has a new name
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?