Check out some cheap TVs, a great notebook and more!
Printers & Imaging - Features
Gear up for the long weekend with a smokin' plasma TV deal and more!
Xerox revealed the latest research developments taking place within its labs at The Xerox Research Centre of Canada (XRCC), which develops two to three patents each week and over 130 inventions per year.
This week you can grab some great bargains -- a 50in Full HD plasma TV for under $2000, a cheap laptop, a bargain GPS and a cut-price TiVo bundle!
Pick up some great tech gear at bargain basement prices including a full HD camcorder, a wireless multifunction printer and a ultra-slim digital camera!
Grab a big-screen TV, a great smartphone, a cheap printer and more!
If you go by sales figures and consumer recognition, Canon and HP are the two top printer brands. This isn't a great surprise -- both companies make well-built, fast, great quality printers and multifunctions to suit a range of homes and small busine...
We've already shown how printers can steal your money and rob you blind, and there's no bigger culprit than consumables. Over time, inks and toners can easily multiply the original cost of your printer or multifunction. Here are some tips to lengthen...
Pick up a great Canon digital camera, a cheap-as-chips HD camcorder and more!
Canon today announced a refresh of its printer and multifunction ranges.
Is your printer stealing from you? Yes--if it's making you replace ink or toner constantly, or if you need to buy pricey special paper to get the best output. Maybe it's stealing your time or sanity by being a lot slower than it said it'd be, or havi...
Don't let that blank, boxy look fool you: Printers can steal your money and your time if you're not careful. Printer manufacturers have come up with a few creative ways to drain your wallet through ink and toner cartridge costs. Other printer models ...
Save 15 per cent off TVs at JB Hi-Fi, buy a cheap small business PC or catch a deal on a budget printer
If you've got a filing cabinet - or desk - overflowing with documents, or if you want more thoughtful file management in general, a scanner can save you space, time, and ultimately money.
Half-price multifunction printers, free Nintendo Wiis and a new iPhone in our update of hot deals! Some end June 30,2009 -- so don't miss out.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystWA
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- CCCloud Infrastructure Team LeaderNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCData Architect - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP ISU - DM ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTSQL Server DBAOther
- CCProcesses and Procedures SpecialistNSW
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedNSW
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist) - Adelaide BasedSA
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther