We ran printers until they said it was time to change the cartridge -- and found that some left more than 40 percent of their ink unused.
Printers & Imaging - Features
No matter how digital our lives become, printers remain essential in any office and convenient at home for schoolwork, maps, fliers, and photos. PC World tests and reviews three types of printers -- inkjets, color lasers, and snapshot models -- on an...
You've done the hard work of optimizing your Wi-Fi network, and it reliably beams high-speed data to every nook and cranny of your home or office. Now, it's time to take it to the next level by connecting more than just computers.
It’s no secret that laser printers are generally expensive. For home and small office users, it is often those lasers that manage to sneak in under the $500 mark that are most appealing. Although this section of the market remains quite small, there ...
Printers for small businesses account for a large chunk of the printer market. These days, businesses have plenty of choice -- between inkjets and lasers, multifunctions and standard printers -- and this can make decisions about which printer to purc...
About five months ago, Macintosh lovers finally got their hands on Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard," which boasts more than 300 new features spread across its interface and underpinnings. Some of those features are well-known -- the Dock's "stacks" function, ...
Imagine the last time something in your house broke - a cup or plate, a bracket, a door handle, a component in an electrical appliance or mechanical device, a hinge, a switch - the list can go on and on. But instead of tossing the entire device out, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- FTMobile Studio Manager - GAME CHANGER!Other
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FTVesting and Decommissioning OfficerOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTCloud & Office 365 Project ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCProject Cost Controller - TelcoVIC
- CCRobotics Automation Designer (Pega) - Contract - Financial Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTAEM Developer - Mid LevelOther
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Cloud Platform EngineerOther
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCTraining specialistNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD