In case you missed Wednesday night's episode of the Colbert Report, we thought we'd show you Stephen Colbert getting his head 3D printed by MakerBot Industries. Is that the geekiest thing you've ever seen on the Colbert Report or what?
Printers & Imaging - News
Could you print counterfeit money, certificates, or other official documents on a color laser or LED printer? Some current printer models are indeed capable of creating reasonable facsimiles. The authorities, however, have already taken steps to thwa...
Cisco Systems has teamed up with Xerox to create a mobile printing system that lets users print from any device to any printer.
Hewlett-Packard on Thursday enhanced its mobile printing service by adding support for Google's Cloud Print, which will enable smartphones and tablet users to print documents from applications such as Gmail and Google Docs.
Epson has launched its most advanced inkjet photo printer, the Epson Stylus Photo R3000.
Cornell University scientists have used a 3D printer to build a replica of a human ear using silicone. The Cornell scientists, working at the university's Computational Synthesis Laboratory, created a 3D model of the ear using modelling software and ...
A legal battle threatened to break out last week after a 3D modeller initially claimed copyright on a design he created for use with a 3D printer. The design is based on the famous Penrose triangle optical illusion.
Xerox on Monday offered a glimpse into the future of its printing products, announcing a high-speed inkjet printer that employs a new type of liquid-free ink to produce higher quality prints while reducing costs.
Canon has announced four new multifunction inkjet printers for small businesses — the PIXMA MX360, PIXMA MX410, PIXMA MX420 and PIXMA MX885 — and a new A3 printer, the Canon PIXMA iX6550.
Maybe you have a dusty shoebox of old slides, or perhaps you're an aficionado of film photography and have a pile of negatives.
American film studio Pixar has been experimenting with 3D printing, with Toy Story 3 director Lee Unkrich posting photos on Twitter of 3D-printed characters.
Google on Monday started rolling out a new feature in the U.S. that lets people send documents to be printed on remote printers from their Android devices and iPhones.
First we could print on paper, next came 3D-printed plastics, then food, a flute, and even a car!
World trade authorities have ordered the European Union to scrap tariffs on three types of consumer electronics from Taiwan, Japan and the United States no later than June, ending a 3-year-old trade dispute.
Canon has launched a 'Back to School, Back to Work' promotion that offers 'creative packs' to purchasers of select PIXMA printers until 31 March.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |VIC
- FTLevel 2 Application Support ConsultantQLD
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCBusiness Analyst TechnicalQLD
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesSA
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer/Team LeaderNSW
- TPDigital ArchitectNSW
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment PlatformNSW