World trade authorities have ordered the European Union to scrap tariffs on three types of consumer electronics from Taiwan, Japan and the United States no later than June, ending a 3-year-old trade dispute.
Printers & Imaging - News
Canon has launched a 'Back to School, Back to Work' promotion that offers 'creative packs' to purchasers of select PIXMA printers until 31 March.
The activists behind Operation Payback have come up with a new way to annoy corporations that have severed their ties with WikiLeaks: bombard them with faxes.
If you're too time-starved to visit a shop to get your photos printed, many retailers have online services that will do the same job and save you time. We take a look at some of the options on offer for Australians.
Wireless printers are increasingly popular, because such printers are easy to share and can reside just about anywhere you wish -- within reach of the Wi-Fi signal, of course. The vast majority of wireless printer installations will run smoothly if y...
The 3D printing scene is just getting weirder and weirder as more and more 3D printers get out into the wild. Today's 3D printing development is a series of extendable clamps that allows the MakerBot 3D printer to print larger objects. This is not pa...
Last week, GeekTech bought you the story of the awesome Lego 3D scanner, which literally bought two-dimensional Lego objects to life. Now, quirky gift company Shapeways has taken it one step further, creating an intricate glass vase that your grandma...
With mobile phone cameras getting better and better, more people are using their smartphones as their primary cameras. Eventually, you'll want to print the cherished family photos that you've saved on your phone. Rather than dealing with MicroSD card...
A coming revolution in 3D printing, with average consumers able to copy and create new three-dimensional objects at home, may lead to attempts by patent holders to expand their legal protections, a new paper says.
This summer GeekTech told you about a cool felt tip printer, which was made out of Lego bricks. Now another hacker has come up with an even more advanced Lego printer, using a three Mindstorm NXT bricks and nine NXT motors. A 3D Lego printer!
The Epson Artisan 835 is the company's flagship, photo-oriented color inkjet multifunction (print/copy/scan/fax). Although it isn't specifically designed for office use (as is Epson's WorkForce line), the Artisan 835 has nearly every feature a home-o...
Canon is responding to strong global demand for inkjet printer products with plans to hike production by around 40 per cent in 2011, the company said Tuesday.
Xerox on Tuesday added remote printing capabilities to its enterprise print services portfolio, bring a new way for smartphone users to print documents while on the go.
HP has unveiled the new Envy 100 e-All-in-One inkjet multifunction printer, which has a sleek, compact design that shouldn't look out of place in a modern living space.
HP will release a multifunction inkjet printer that uses a detachable 7in, iPad-style touchscreen tablet device as its interface. The HP PhotoSmart eStation All-in-One has all the features of HP's ePrint service -- such as remote printing via e-mail ...
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new Expression Premium Photo Range
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCPerl Developer - DevOpsNSW
- CCTechnical Lead (Java, Spring Boot, Web APIs) - Brisbane LocationNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerQLD
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTMurex DeveloperVIC
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTCyber Security EngineerOther
- CCMachine Learning SpecialistACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - $650 per dayOther
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTOpenText ConsultantQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)NSW
- FTSales/Account Manager - Government SectorNSW
- FTProject Director - SAAS ImplementationOther
- CCSAP ABAP CRM DeveloperACT
- CCHogan Technical ConsultantQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java Developer - BrisbaneNSW