Hewlett-Packard's new Android tablet, unveiled Monday as a companion to its latest PhotoSmart eStation all-in-one printer, isn't suitable for applications found in the Android Market because of its screen size.
Printers & Imaging - News
The HP Photosmart e-All-in-One could be any low-end color inkjet multifunction printer saddled with limited features and pricey inks. Its solid performance and its access to a range of Web-based printing apps make it an acceptable choice for home use...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today -- in the midst of a blitz of consumer-oriented announcements such as video rentals in iTunes, a new touch-based iPod music player model, and an online multiuser gaming service -- introduced a new version of its mobile OS a...
Printer giant Lexmark has filed a patent infringement suit against 24 companies, accusing them of importing and selling replacement inkjet and toner cartridges that violate its intellectual property.
Canon today unveiled new PIXMA inkjet printers aimed at home users and a Laser Shot printer that targets small businesses. The PIXMA MG6150 and PIXMA MG8150 inkjet printers offer touchscreen interfaces and the ability to capture and print Full HD sti...
Details about a new portable device from Hewlett-Packard emerged on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web site on Thursday, intensifying speculation about HP's plans for tablets and mobile devices.
HP unveiled a new range of Web-enabled printers yesterday, as well as its ePrint service, Apps platform and iPrint Photo for Android smartphones.
At a launch in Hong Kong's Shaw Studios today, HP unveiled a range of Web-connected printers and multifunction devices that allow users to print from Internet-enabled devices without installing drivers or undertaking complicated setup routines.
Forthcoming Hewlett-Packard printers that are priced at more than $US99 will let users print remotely using mobile phones and other wireless devices, without needing a traditional PC, the company announced on Monday.
Hello World! One Lego enthusiast has made a working printer using spare Lego bricks, a felt-tip pen, a few mechanical parts, and a heap of ingenuity.
For the first time in 10 years, a Canadian arts duo plans to perform a symphony using only obsolete dot matrix printers. The piece, entitled "Symphony for Dot Matrix Printers #2," will be performed at the Mutek electronic music festival, held next we...
Hewlett-Packard has already said it will use Palm's webOS in smartphones and slate computers, but on Tuesday it revealed it has another category of products in mind: printers.
Dupont has developed a printing process that can produce large OLED displays in less than 2 minutes.
HP has announced a range of new LaserJet printers, scanners and multifunction products that focus upon low power consumption and reduced paper usage.
Google wants to cut the wires to printers and introduce wireless printing from mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, or notebooks running the upcoming Google Chrome operating system, the company said on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- TPDigital ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior DBAOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerOther
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- TPProject Manager - Student Management SystemVIC
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD