Google wants to cut the wires to printers and introduce wireless printing from mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, or notebooks running the upcoming Google Chrome operating system, the company said on Thursday.
Printers & Imaging - News
Google is unveiling early-stage designs, software code and documentation of a project whose goal is to let users of the company's Chrome OS operating system print documents to any printer from any application.
Dell could start offering managed print services later this year as it tries to extend its reach in the printing and imaging market, a company executive said on Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard has settled patent infringement complaints that it filed with the U.S. International Trade Commission against inkjet cartridge vendors, HP said Thursday.
Hewlett-Packard has accused a Taiwanese maker of printer ink cartridges with using stolen HP parts to make knock-offs and sell them in the U.S. through outlets such as Amazon.com.
In a triumph of later thinking, a Japanese company has invented a deskside 'eco' printer that needs no ink or toner and instead relies on a new kind of re-usable paper.
If you've picked up a 3D camera from Fujifilm and are basking in the glory of its 3D display, what are you going to do with the 3D photos you've taken, aside from view them on your slick new 3D HDTV? Rather than order 3D photos from Fujifilm directl...
U.K. police are trying to get wider participation from printer manufacturers and makers of specialist equipment in a voluntary program designed to cut off criminals from the tools they need to make fraudulent passports and ID cards.
Hewlett-Packard, reigning inkjet giant, has partnered with Stratasys, a leading manufacturer of rapid prototyping machines, to bring 3D "printing" of solid objects to the desktop.The HP-Stratasys models have been described as small enough to sit on a...
Canon Australia today announced an iPhone app that will allow users to print photos directly from the smartphone. The Easy Photo-Print App is already available in the US, UK and Canada, and can be downloaded for free from the Australian iTunes Store ...
Windows 7 users may find there are no drivers yet for their Hewlett-Packard printer, although the company said it expects to release some new compatible drivers soon.
It's a pretty slow business week when Xerox's $6.4 billion proposed acquisition of Affiliated Computer Services dominates the news.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday formed a new print services division with a focus on managing print and imaging hardware and software in enterprises.
Hackers may be using your office printer as a conduit for criminal activity. Think about it: A printer in today's office environment often saves on its hard drive all images of documents that are printed, scanned or faxed. Therefore, hackers who know...
Realizing the potentials of the MPS (Managed Print Services) market especially in the enterprise space, IT print solutions provider HP on Wednesday announced the creation of a new business unit that will focus solely on managing the MPS function of t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTSystem AnalystVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Product ArchitectQLD
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- FTProject Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI cardOther
- CCCRM DeveloperVIC
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior RF Engineer - OptimisationVIC
- FTCobol DeveloperOther