Apart from the lack of wireless connectivity, there’s nothing separating Brother's MFC-8880DN monochrome laser multifunction from the company's premium model in the series, the MFC-8890DW. However, at $100 cheaper, it's much better value. For small b...
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
The Interact S605 is Lexmark’s range-topping inkjet multifunction printer for the home office. Boasting a handy SmartSolutions touch screen and automatic duplexing (double-sided printing), this printer is good for basic printing and offers one-touch ...
HP's Photosmart Plus (B209a-m) inkjet multifunction is affordably priced and looks good, but it lacks the print quality of competitors -- and even of its own predecessors. The touch-sensitive control panel is a nice addition. However, some tasks, lik...
Canon’s top-of-the-range PIXMA inkjet multifunction printer has been refreshed and is now armed with integrated wireless and USB flash drive support. The PIXMA MP990 improves on the previous model, though not enough to warrant an upgrade if you alrea...
Konica Minolta's Magicolor 1690MF is a small and affordable colour laser multifunction that's easy to share over a network. Its print speeds and quality won't amaze, but it will certainly suffice if your small business needs to conduct basic black an...
Amateur shutterbugs will find plenty to like with the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II inkjet photo printer, including great output, A3+ media support and dye-based consumables for printing on glossy media. Unfortunately, the lack of colour configuration ...
The HP LaserJet P3015d is a midpriced monochrome laser printer that doesn't realise its full potential. Though the company touts it as an enterprise model, it's expensive to operate and it has limited connectivity options.
For those needing fast clean text, the simple mono laser has had plenty to offer in recent years. But what if, while the majority of your needs may centre around words, every now again you feel the urge to print in full colour? Colour lasers are usua...
The Brother HL-3070CW colour printer is one of the company’s first to use LED technology. Competing with entry-level colour laser printers, the HL-3070CW is reasonably quick and it's easy to set up.
Canon's entry-level PIXMA MP490 inkjet multifunction lacks the small luxuries of its more expensive counterparts, like an Easy Scroll Wheel, PictBridge USB port and CD/DVD printing. For the price, however, we can't complain; as a basic printer, scann...
We had a hard time trying to find something nice to say about the Fuji Xerox Phaser 3100MFP monochrome laser multifunction. It can print, scan and copy but none of these functions are easy to use.
Canon's PIXMA MP560 is a simple inkjet multifunction that offers sufficient print quality for both documents and family photos. USB and Wi-Fi connectivity make it easy to connect, but it won't print to CDs and DVDs like the HP Photosmart C5380.
HP's Photosmart Premium C309g-m offers many of the features you would expect from an inkjet multifunction in this price range, like Wi-Fi, advanced photo printing functions and even a touch screen. However, it lacks CD/DVD printing and we experienced...
The Prestige Pro805 is Lexmark's newest mid-range business inkjet multifunction. It offers USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity and a multi-card reader supporting SD, MemoryStick, xD and MMC. Its touch screen and SmartSolutions widgets make it easy t...
Canon's PIXMA iX7000 is the company's second business-focussed A3 inkjet printer, and it's one of the most expensive on the market. It is big, slow and noisy but offers automatic duplex and network connectivity, and it produces great quality A4 and A...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPAutomation EngineerQLD
- FTCommercial Loan Documentation SpecialistOther
- CCTechnical Team Lead/Application Developer Team Lead - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCAssociate Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, Facilities & Asset ManagementOther
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Exchange Engineer- Azure & Cloud X2Other
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC