Canon's PIXMA MP640 inkjet multifunction improves on its predecessor -- the PIXMA MP630 -- by adding network connectivity, USB flash drive support and a bigger LCD display. This inkjet multifunction retains the same excellent features, ease of use an...
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
Epson's Stylus Office T1100 is the company's cheapest A3-capable inkjet printer and is targeted at small to medium offices. It doesn't offer the print quality of more expensive photo printers, but it can print quickly, easily enlarges A4 documents an...
HP's Officejet 7000 Wide Format inkjet printer offers networked A3+ printing for the small office, allowing you to print in-house marketing materials quickly. Native A3 documents and materials look good, but the lack of a dedicated scaling option for...
Epson's Stylus Office TX510FN is an affordable inkjet multifunction printer that provides Ethernet connectivity for the networked small office. Consumable pricing and mono document print quality are big advantages of this multifunction, but we don’t ...
Epson's Stylus Office TX610FW inkjet multifunction offers plenty of features including Wi-Fi and a fax, plus its low consumable costs are certainly a boon for small business users. The low asking price of $249 makes this an affordable printer but the...
Konica Minolta's biggest problem with its Magicolor 2590MF colour laser multifunction is that better-designed machines (such as the Brother MFC-9440CN) can be had for around the same price. While this model works reasonably well, its design and scan ...
HP's Officejet 6000 is a barebones inkjet printer. Though only $149 at the register, you still get an Ethernet connection along with the standard USB port. Automatic duplex doesn't come as standard but the Officejet 6000's bundled drivers support man...
Kyocera Mita's FS-C5300DN color laser printer is very fast, and its consumables have an extraordinarily low cost. It's well worth considering for a high-volume office's color needs--if the color is for pie charts and accents, rather than for good-qua...
The MFC-8890CDW is Brother's premium monochrome laser multifunction printer. Targeted at small to medium workgroups that don't need colour printing, the MFC-8890DW boasts integrated Wi-Fi and a secure print feature. It doesn’t have a high price tag e...
The Canon Pixma IP4700 is Canon's latest inkjet printer that retains the glossy black casing of its predecessor, the Canon Pixma IP4600, and also features stylish gunmetal highlights.
Samsung's CLX-6240FX colour laser multifunction printer is surprisingly large and offers a decent set of features. With automatic duplex, an internal hard drive and a decent amount of memory, this multifunction printer is suitable for small offices. ...
Samsung's CLX-6210FX colour laser multifunction printer offers mid-range features at an affordable price. It provides acceptable speed, but suffers from print quality issues, including inaccurate colours and inconsistent monochrome results.
The Brother MFC5490CN is a four-ink multifunction printer that offers scanning, printing and copying facilities, as well as a fax functionality, making it ideal for the home office.
VirtualBox for Windows was comparatively primitive, but had some interesting features. There are some show-stoppers that will prevent most from wanting to use it, however. The first problem is that there's no drag-and-drop of files/folders between a ...
Samsung's SCX-5835FN monochrome laser multifunction offers an internal hard drive, cheap consumables and fast printing: everything you would expect from a large office multifunction. Unfortunately, its price tag is similar to colour laser multifuncti...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- TPProcess Business Analyst - Digital InnovationNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTSr Digital Product ManagerNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD
- FTSAP Data Migration LeadNSW
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- FTApplication Support Consultant (Oracle SQL, Unix scripting)NSW