Big savings on Dell Wasabi printer, Logitech Squeezebox Boom wireless music system, plus lots more!
Printers & Imaging - Slideshows
When we were kids, our friends and family exchanged holiday cards decorated with artwork and messages thoughtfully provided by Hallmark. It wasn't as though we lacked the creativity to make our own cards; we simply didn't own our own printing press. But these days, you can use your digital photo collection and a photo-editing program to create high-quality customized cards for everyone on your mailing list.
Here are some of the best printer bargains available during the lead-up to Christmas and the New Year
Pick up an excellent Android smartphone, fast mobile broadband or a ridiculously cheap Sony LCD TV.
We may not have the Black Friday specials seen in the US, but we've rounded up some great bargains including budget GPS devices from TomTom and a great deal on the Nokia Navigator smart phone. Plus we unearth savings on HP's quality inkjet multifunction printer, digital camera and notebook PC too.
Get the best bang for your back with these inexpensive, feature-packed printers
Snag an LCD TV and a media streamer to go with it, a portable photo printer or an external hard drive
Check out some cheap TVs, a great notebook and more!
Gear up for the long weekend with a smokin' plasma TV deal and more!
This week you can grab some great bargains -- a 50in Full HD plasma TV for under $2000, a cheap laptop, a bargain GPS and a cut-price TiVo bundle!
Pick up some great tech gear at bargain basement prices including a full HD camcorder, a wireless multifunction printer and a ultra-slim digital camera!
Grab a big-screen TV, a great smartphone, a cheap printer and more!
Pick up a great Canon digital camera, a cheap-as-chips HD camcorder and more!
Canon today announced a refresh of its printer and multifunction ranges.
Save 15 per cent off TVs at JB Hi-Fi, buy a cheap small business PC or catch a deal on a budget printer
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Java Developer, FX, Low Latency, Pricing, TradingOther
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- FTUX DesignerOther
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTData Analyst/ScientistOther
- FTApplication SupportOther
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTAEM Developer - Mid LevelOther
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTIT Field Services Manager -NationalOther
- FTAutomation Test LeadNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FTC# ASP.Net Developer - Market Leading Fin-TechOther
- FTField Engineers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTProject Manager (Service Management)SA
- CCSenior Change AnalystVIC
- CCSAP BO LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile & Digital FocusOther
- FTCloud & Office 365 Project ManagerOther