Half-price multifunction printers, free Nintendo Wiis and a new iPhone in our update of hot deals! Some end June 30,2009 -- so don't miss out.
Printers & Imaging - Slideshows
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nikon camera, a cheap mobile phone plan, a Canon Legria HF20 camcorder at a reduced price and a 46in Samsung LCD television with a free 22in LCD!
There's a special place reserved for the stalwart hardware that many of us have depended on day after day, year after year. Or at least, we believe there should be a special place.
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nokia smartphone, an HP netbook for under $500 and a 200Hz 40in Sony Bravia LCD television for less than $2900!
A mouse is such a simple device that not even the worst inventor could screw it up, right? Wrong! We'll give you 13 examples.
Bath robes, gift hampers, chocolates, slippers, Sex & the City box sets -- if you've bought all these things for your mum on previous Mother's Days, you're probably running out of conventional gift ideas. But there's no reason to panic just yet. There are still plenty of interesting presents out there; you just have to be willing to think outside the box. In the following slideshow, we highlight some products that most mums will be sure to love -- even though they aren't on her current wish-list.
The best options for printing off your Mother's Day memories
Having several computers in your home or office doesn't mean you have to buy several printers, too. If your PCs are connected via a network, you can easily share them.
For many of us, the idea of creating a 3D object out of (almost) nothing seems like science fiction, but for those who have enough dough (money, that is), then 3D printing is very much a reality. Of course, there are professional uses for it in architecture and related fields but since they're boring, we've decided to pick out some of our favourite creations made by 3D printers.
Cheap printers can be plagued by poor print quality and flimsy construction. Here are some of the exceptions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- TPSoftware EnginnerNSW
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCOSS ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTMid-level Frontend DevloperOther
- CCBusiness ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- CCIT/OT Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCInnovation Event & Portfolio SupportNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystNSW
- FTCitrix Engineer | 6 month contractOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther