BenQ has announced the CineHome W1700 DLP 4K HDR home cinema projector, bringing the 4K home cinema experience to all audiences at a sensible cost.
Said to be the perfect companion for your next camping trip, the BenQ GS1 is envisioned as a product that’s easy enough to set up and use that you’ll want it with you for entertainment experiences whenever you don’t have a TV or large display on-hand.
Due to ship this summer, Sony's Xperia Touch is a small household device that lets you interact with and manipulate screens and apps projected onto tabletops and walls.
IBM and Bank of Tokyo say they’ve developed a smart contract prototype to manage their IT services engagement on a blockchain. Here’s why IT outsourcing deals may be a low-risk proving ground for multiparty blockchain applications.
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a cinema environment?
I’ve always been a big advocate for home theatre projectors. I understand that not everyone has the space to accommodate one at home, but if you have a light-controlled living room or a spare bedroom, why wouldn’t you want to turn it into a true home cinema?
The UK’s Computer Weekly reports that, on Monday, The Australian High Commission in the UK held an event for UK startups, called “The Australian technology and innovation forum” which hoped to attract UK innovators and startups should Brexit happen.
The entertainment company also updated its flagship home-theater A/V receiver.
LG's PH300 is a tiny projector that can be used in stand-alone situations, without any cables. It has a built-in battery for portability, and a USB 2.0 port on the rear works with internal processing to allow popular file types to be played directly off a USB stick. If you don't have anywhere to rest the projector in your home, you can stick it on a tripod. That's all quite convenient if you ask us.
Sydney's Vivid light festival is in full swing once again, and the crowds are flocking to see the spectacular installations that have been made by great artists, and just overall smart and creative people. It's one of the best times to be in Sydney, and it's especially great if you're a keen photographer.
Our Back to Business guide features a selection of products from our sponsors and editors, and gives you some useful pointers on the gear that can help you be more productive. It includes essentials for the office, stuff for executives, mobile gear to help you stay connected wherever you are, and even budget tech for those who need good gear but don't want to spend too much.
There's nothing like a great projector to really impress your visitors, whether it's for a studio space, a museum, a warehouse, a boardroom, or any other type of area that requires a big presence and a high quality image to go along with it.
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
BenQ claims the W1070+ can produce better colour quality than the current leading model, Epson’s EH-TW5200, with the company going as far as conducting a side-by-side comparison.
Acer’s P1383W is an appealing projector thanks to its high ease of use and a competitive price. It’s suitable for first-time buyers who are switching from a television or building their first home entertainment area, or for small businesses that need something for their boardroom. But is its performance memorable enough to make it worth considering?
These are the top rated projectors we've reviewed in the last year.
Stylish and portable with a high-quality design, the headphones ensure an outstanding all-day listening experience. Delivering immaculate wireless hi-fi sound thanks to Bluetooth 4.2 and Qualcomm® apt-X™. With an integrated microphone, a six-hour battery life and a luxurious leather case, the MOMENTUM Free is the perfect companion for the mobile lifestyle. We have 4(four) to give away, so jump right in and enter today: goo.gl/oPfymS
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BenQ Debuts True 4K UHD HDR Home Cinema Projector Designed for Modern Families
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project Manager - Lotus Notes to O365VIC
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- TPSpecialist TechnicianVIC
- CCCisco EngineerWA
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Wealth/BankingOther
- FTPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)QLD
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTCommercial Contracts AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Strategy Analyst - Financial Services - Based in BrisbaneVIC
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTIncident ManagerOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTPMO Lead - Based in OrangeOther
- FTClient Relationship Manager - HealthcareVIC
- TPIT Portfolio CoordinatorQLD
- FTOnsite Support EngineerOther
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- CCTririga DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Security Manager - OperationsNSW
- FTAD LeadOther