Said to be the perfect companion for your next camping trip, the BenQ GS1 is envisioned as a product that’s easy enough to set up and use that you’ll want it with you for entertainment experiences whenever you don’t have a TV or large display on-hand.
Due to ship this summer, Sony's Xperia Touch is a small household device that lets you interact with and manipulate screens and apps projected onto tabletops and walls.
IBM and Bank of Tokyo say they’ve developed a smart contract prototype to manage their IT services engagement on a blockchain. Here’s why IT outsourcing deals may be a low-risk proving ground for multiparty blockchain applications.
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a cinema environment?
I’ve always been a big advocate for home theatre projectors. I understand that not everyone has the space to accommodate one at home, but if you have a light-controlled living room or a spare bedroom, why wouldn’t you want to turn it into a true home cinema?
The UK’s Computer Weekly reports that, on Monday, The Australian High Commission in the UK held an event for UK startups, called “The Australian technology and innovation forum” which hoped to attract UK innovators and startups should Brexit happen.
The entertainment company also updated its flagship home-theater A/V receiver.
LG's PH300 is a tiny projector that can be used in stand-alone situations, without any cables. It has a built-in battery for portability, and a USB 2.0 port on the rear works with internal processing to allow popular file types to be played directly off a USB stick. If you don't have anywhere to rest the projector in your home, you can stick it on a tripod. That's all quite convenient if you ask us.
Sydney's Vivid light festival is in full swing once again, and the crowds are flocking to see the spectacular installations that have been made by great artists, and just overall smart and creative people. It's one of the best times to be in Sydney, and it's especially great if you're a keen photographer.
Our Back to Business guide features a selection of products from our sponsors and editors, and gives you some useful pointers on the gear that can help you be more productive. It includes essentials for the office, stuff for executives, mobile gear to help you stay connected wherever you are, and even budget tech for those who need good gear but don't want to spend too much.
There's nothing like a great projector to really impress your visitors, whether it's for a studio space, a museum, a warehouse, a boardroom, or any other type of area that requires a big presence and a high quality image to go along with it.
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
BenQ claims the W1070+ can produce better colour quality than the current leading model, Epson’s EH-TW5200, with the company going as far as conducting a side-by-side comparison.
Acer’s P1383W is an appealing projector thanks to its high ease of use and a competitive price. It’s suitable for first-time buyers who are switching from a television or building their first home entertainment area, or for small businesses that need something for their boardroom. But is its performance memorable enough to make it worth considering?
Last month, LG announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen. While it's very much a niche product given its $8999 price tag, we were still keen to see what all the fuss is about. Let's go hands-on!
These are the top rated projectors we've reviewed in the last year.
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Win an iPad or a Samsung Galaxy Tab in the 2012 PC World Media Usage survey
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW