Sony Australia has released two new high-end 4K projectors featuring an optimised Sony Bravia X1 processor for better dynamic contrast.
Epson Australia has launched five new bigger, brighter, sharper business projectors.
Epson has just launched its EB-L30000UNL, a projector for use in auditoriums, schools, museums, and theatres that need a fixed, rather than freestanding, projector.
While it does lack a built-in TV tuner, Epson's new LS500 Projector looks set to give Hisense's Laser TV a run for its money.
Sony has announced the launch of three new home cinema projector models, the VPL-VW870ES, the VPL-VW570ES and the VPL-VW270ES.
Epson brought their best and brightest printers, scanners, projectors and wearables to show off.
Optoma has launched a range of home theatre projectors in Australia/.
BenQ has announced that their TK800 DLP projector will be available in Australia.
If you’ve been looking for a moderately-priced projector that’s well-equipped to deliver both quality 4K and HDR home cinema experiences, the W1700 makes a very compelling case that it might just be the one you’re looking for.
BenQ has announced the CineHome W1700 DLP 4K HDR home cinema projector, bringing the 4K home cinema experience to all audiences at a sensible cost.
These are the top rated projectors we've reviewed in the last year.
MSI has roared into 2021, invoking the spirit of a legendary dragon and delivering a new range of laptops for both gaming and everyday use. At an online event, MSIology – The Ultimate Shockwave, the gaming giant brought the ancient Babylonian Ishtar Gate back to life, summoned the dragon, Tiamat, the mother of all gods, and in honour of its great strength and power launched a special Tiamat edition of its new GE76 Raider laptop.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s new 4K native projectors include Sony Bravia TV technology
- Epson sheds light on five new projectors
- Epson’s new high-end 4K laser projector promises compact size for demanding large venue use
- Epson's new LS500 Laser Projector hits out at Hisense
- Sony launches three new 4K HDR Home Cinema Projectors
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' performance deep-dive: Intel gets back in the game
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?