Sony has announced the launch of three new home cinema projector models, the VPL-VW870ES, the VPL-VW570ES and the VPL-VW270ES.
Epson brought their best and brightest printers, scanners, projectors and wearables to show off.
Optoma has launched a range of home theatre projectors in Australia/.
BenQ has announced that their TK800 DLP projector will be available in Australia.
If you’ve been looking for a moderately-priced projector that’s well-equipped to deliver both quality 4K and HDR home cinema experiences, the W1700 makes a very compelling case that it might just be the one you’re looking for.
BenQ has announced the CineHome W1700 DLP 4K HDR home cinema projector, bringing the 4K home cinema experience to all audiences at a sensible cost.
Said to be the perfect companion for your next camping trip, the BenQ GS1 is envisioned as a product that’s easy enough to set up and use that you’ll want it with you for entertainment experiences whenever you don’t have a TV or large display on-hand.
Due to ship this summer, Sony's Xperia Touch is a small household device that lets you interact with and manipulate screens and apps projected onto tabletops and walls.
IBM and Bank of Tokyo say they’ve developed a smart contract prototype to manage their IT services engagement on a blockchain. Here’s why IT outsourcing deals may be a low-risk proving ground for multiparty blockchain applications.
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a cinema environment?
These are the top rated projectors we've reviewed in the last year.
Technology moves fast. In just a few years, the standard for high resolution video has gone from 1080p to 4K. Adoption has been just as rapid and some smartphones already record video at the new standard. Read more about 4K resolution, and why it’s such a big deal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony launches three new 4K HDR Home Cinema Projectors
- Optoma Launches Home Theatre Series
- BenQ confirm TK800 projector for Australia
- BenQ Debuts True 4K UHD HDR Home Cinema Projector Designed for Modern Families
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?