HP's Notebook Projection Companion is tiny and just a little bit awesome. This pico projector is easy to carry around in your notebook bag, and it even comes with a little tripod.
Projectors - Reviews
The Uniden ULP1000 is a pico projector that uses laser technology to create an image that''s sharp and colourful. In the right lighting conditions -- when the room is dark or dim -- the ULP1000 is great for presentations and impromptu slideshows or m...
InFocus' ScreenPlay SP8602 home theatre projector is a 1080p Full HD installation model with 1300 lumens and a 30,000:1 contrast ratio. Its mediocre specifications belie its all-round excellent video performance, with incredible levels of detail and ...
The InFocus IN3902 is a projector with a 1024x768 resolution, 2000:1 contrast ratio and 3000 lumen brightness rating. It's designed for educational institutions, and its specifications make it suited to presentations in a brightly lit, medium-sized c...
The BenQ W1000 is an entry-level 1080p home theatre projector with a high quality lens that allows it to display plenty of image detail. It struggles when it comes to displaying especially dark or bright areas of the screen though; its 3000:1 contras...
The InFocus IN3114 is a 1024x768 XGA data projector that has a high brightness rating of 3500 ANSI lumens and a contrast ratio of 2100:1. Its colours are vivid and saturated without losing accuracy and it offers good performance for an acceptable pri...
The InFocus IN2114 is a business projector that makes a good compromise between the projector Holy Trinity of high brightness, high contrast and low fan noise. It's compact and reasonably versatile, and its price tag isn't excessive.
The BenQ W6000 is a high-end home theatre projector with a 2500 ANSI lumen rating and a 50,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. Its high maximum brightness means it doesn’t have to be confined to a home cinema room to provide good picture quality, as it per...
The Hitachi CP-DW10N is a short-throw business projector that can display a 90in image from less than a metre of projection distance. Its specifications make it suitable for small meeting rooms, though it has a few quirks.
For the same price as a mid-range 42in HDTV, Sony's VPL-BW7 projector provides a larger image with decent quality. High brightness and contrast mean the VPL-BW7's image is still somewhat visible in a well-lit area, though don't expect the best qualit...
Epson's EH-DM3 is the company's latest projector offering for home entertainment. It's a three-in-one device, with the functionality of a projector, DVD player, and music system all rolled into one.
The InFocus IN5504 is a titanic installation projector aimed at high-end audiovisual installations for rooms such as university halls and auditoriums. It has impressive specifications, and its striking modern aesthetics and a clever design make it a ...
The Acer K10 is an LED-based portable projector. With 100 ANSI lumens and a 1000:1 contrast ratio, it has the specifications to get by in dim lighting, but in daylight it will struggle.
The InFocus IN1503 is a business DLP projector with a widescreen 1280x800 resolution, a 1800:1 contrast ratio and a 3000 lumen ANSI brightness rating. It performs exceptionally well in dark and bright rooms for business presentations — displayi...
The ViewSonic PJD6381 projector is versatile enough to be used in a variety of situations thanks to its brightness level of 2700 lumens. Most interestingly, however, the ViewSonic PJD6381 can be used to project 3D images when hooked up to a PC with a...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Win an iPad or a Samsung Galaxy Tab in the 2012 PC World Media Usage survey
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Operations AnalystNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- FTSAP Payroll and Time ConsultantVIC
- FTSalesforce Senior Developer | Solution DesignerQLD
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- FTAgile Test AnalystQLD
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- FTJava Development Lead/ / Senior Java DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTWeb User Interface Developer. Work Location - CanberraNSW