The tiny Dell M109S is a palm-size LED projector with a low brightness rating of only 50 lumens, which makes it best suited for very small groups in dark or dimly lit conference rooms. Even with its cables, AC adaptor, and carry case, the Dell M109S ...
Projectors - Reviews
If you're pinching pennies, the compact, 1.2kg Acer P3250 is the lowest-priced lamp-based, ultra-portable projector we've seen recently, and it has excellent image quality.
The Sharp XVZ15000 is a Full HD 1080p home theatre projector with reasonable specifications. It has a high price tag but still competes strongly with other premier home entertainment projectors.
The BenQ Joybee GP1 is a portable projector that uses LEDs as its light source. This enables BenQ to design a very small device that fits in the palm of your hand -- even so this projector has a reasonable light output and a DVD-quality native resolu...
ViewSonic’s PJD5351 is a short-throw projector that can display a 60in image from only 1.1 metres away. This makes it very useful for use in confined spaces, and its specifications make it an enticing package although the lack of a zoom option may an...
The InFocus IN3106 is a high-definition DLP projector that includes useful features such as USB DisplayLink. So as well as the expected VGA D-Sub, DVI and S-video inputs, you can now project the screen of a laptop over just a USB connection.
The Hitachi CP-X2510 business projector is a good choice for presentations, with strong primary colour contrast and high brightness levels. Two integrated 8 watt speakers offer better audio than most projectors, while a diverse range of image modes a...
The InFocus IN3108 is a multimedia projector with a high brightness level, a sharp and clear lens and an adequate contrast ratio. At the maximum brightness level the loud fan may annoy people sitting close to it, but overall the InFocus IN3108 is a s...
Optoma's diminutive projector makes a great traveling companion, despite somewhat fuzzy image projection. The prospect of projecting an image anywhere becomes a reality with Optoma's Pico PK-101 pocket projector, the first shipping product we've test...
The InFocus IN83 is a 1080p home theatre projector using a 7 segment DLP colour wheel. In conjunction with the newest DarkChip4 video processor, this means the InFocus IN83 projector is able to produce a good native contrast ratio and static black le...
The InFocus X9 is an entry level home theatre projector aimed at the average consumer. It is affordable and easy to use, with a good default colour setting and a highly detailed image. It is not designed to be a high-end home theatre projector, but i...
The Epson EH-TW3000 is a home theatre projector that provides a native Full HD 1080p resolution and plenty of picture adjustment for under $3000. The image it creates is of good quality and is almost as refined as much more expensive models
The InFocus X10 is a Full HD home theatre projector with an exceptionally competitive price and great image quality. It does not have as many connectors as other high-end home theatre projectors, but we believe it is a great product overall.
Epson’s EH-TW5000 is a 1080p home theatre projector that offers high quality imagery. Its 100Hz frame-doubling mode smoothes jerky motion and its dynamic contrast setting is one of the best we have seen on a projector. A few flaws stop it from being ...
The Viewsonic PJ760 DLP projector is capable for most business tasks. When functioning as a multimedia projector it produces crisp and bright images, although full screen video is displayed with low contrast.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Win an iPad or a Samsung Galaxy Tab in the 2012 PC World Media Usage survey
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistQLD
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst x2QLD
- CCTest Analyst - Infrastructure - NV1 ClearanceACT
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- CCPerl Developer l Port Macquarie or QueanbeyanACT
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Architect - Network /InfrastructureQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- FTSenior Network Security EngineerACT
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- CCIT End to End UX Designer.VIC