Brother makes a huge range of inkjet multifunction, LED and laser printers -- and we've tested plenty of them.
Projectors - Roundups
If you're giving a business presentation on the road, or taking the kids on a long holiday, check out our roundup of the best portable projectors. These projectors are small, light and can play video off your iPod, iPhone, MP3 player or portable medi...
Buying a home theatre projector gets you a picture that's much bigger than even the largest plasma television. We've put together a a guide to the best home theatre projectors from 2010.
We've put together a list of the best projectors we've seen this year. Whether it's for home entertainment, business use or for portable projection, these models are at the top of the game.
When it comes to putting together a top home theatre experience in your home, you can't get any better than a top-of-the-line home cinema projector. We've put together a list of the best home theatre projectors from brands including Sony, Sharp, Epso...
We've put together a list of the best projectors from InFocus for home users or businesses. Whether you're looking for a portable, business or home cinema projector, take a look and you should find what you need.
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony launches three new 4K HDR Home Cinema Projectors
- Optoma Launches Home Theatre Series
- BenQ confirm TK800 projector for Australia
- BenQ Debuts True 4K UHD HDR Home Cinema Projector Designed for Modern Families
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?