Ecovacs Robotics has released its latest market research findings and detailed plans to bring a range of Google Home and Alexa-friendly vacuum robots to Australian households.
There are few places in the real world better that are better for finding robots than the world's biggest consumer electronics tradeshow: CES. This year, they even found their way into the press conferences of both LG and Sony. Here are some of the robots we encountered during our time at the event.
Ecovacs have unveiled their new Winbot X at this year's CES in Las Vegas, quickly earning a nod from the event's CES Innovation Awards.
Sphero have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their new Sphero Mini robot.
Chinese robot vacuum brand Ecovacs has confirmed plans to expand into the Australian market amid its product showcase at this year’s IFA conference in Berlin.
Anki will be rolling its Cozmo and Overdrive products out to local retailers JB Hi-Fi and Australian Geographic from the end of September.
You may think that being hitched to a tech journalist, with all those free gadgets, is a never-ending thrill for a spouse… you get given decent phones, get to use the latest and greatest TVs and sometimes get to drive in the latest and greatest cars.
The robots are made from a number of rods and cables allowing them to easily adapt to moving through challenging terrains and making it much easier for them to be dropped onto the surface of planets than current rovers.
Researchers have come up with a unique self-assembling technique that could be used to cram more features on smaller chip geometries.
More than 40 years after founding Apple Computer, Steve Wozniak has a lot to say about the early days of the world's richest company -- and about technology, Silicon Valley, and being a born engineer.
These cute robot toys are unique on their own, but they pack a secret.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
In today’s world, whatever your job, having skills and knowledge in Data Science will play a huge role in your career development. For example, big data and analytics gathered from customers allow marketers to build more effective digital marketing campaigns. Elsewhere, city planners are gathering huge reams of data about how people move around the city and using it to help build building ‘smart cities’ that will run faster and more efficiently.
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ecovacs set their sights on Australian smart homes
- CES 2018: Ecovacs earn innovation nod with Winbot X reveal
- Sphero roll out with new $80 Mini
- Ecovacs Coming To Oz With Home-Enabled Cleaning Robot
- Anki Arrives In Oz
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCProject Manager - Power BI, Mobility & IntegrationQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Program ManagerOther
- FTOpenEdge DeveloperOther
- FTField Supervisor - Pit RemediationVIC
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTHFC Network EngineerOther
- FTSenior Sharepoint DeveloperOther
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTSalesforce CRM Scrum Product OwnerOther
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Financial Services | $880/dayQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD