McAfee has announced that it has extended its Cloud Security Platform to consistently protect Microsoft Azure.
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
D-Link ANZ Partners Exclusively with AVSystem for Zero-Touch Device Management in Australia and New Zealand
D-Link ANZ has announced an exclusive partnership with European-based AVSystem that enables remote management and provisioning of devices purchased by Service Providers and ISPs in Australia and New Zealand.
Are people inviting these new, exciting, “smart” products into their homes only to be taken advantage of?
Christopher Bray from artificial intelligence-based security company Cylance discusses how to take a proactive approach to home computer security.
Intel asks computer makers to stop rolling out a set of faulty patches it issued to fix security flaws in its chips and instead start testing updated version.
Schlage Sense has announced that new and existing owners of its Smart Deadbolt will be able to integrate their home security with Google Assistant in the first quarter of 2018.
The two-in-one Uniden Guardian App Cam Spotlight camera is the perfect way to maximise lighting when it’s needed most.
McAfee Inc. has released its McAfee Labs 2018 Threats Predictions Report, which identifies five key trends to watch in 2018.
A Canadian accused by the United States of helping Russian intelligence agents break into email accounts as part of a massive 2014 breach of Yahoo accounts is expected to plead guilty next week, according to court records
Uber has confirmed that in October 2016 hackers gained access to the licence numbers of 600,000 of its US drivers and the personal information of 57 million Uber users from around the world.
D-Link ANZ has announced enhancements to its popular Omna 180 Cam HD, adding Android support and introducing an updated app for a seamless home surveillance solution.
Uniden has extended the popular Guardian surveillance range to include a wire-free, battery powered home security camera that is app enabled and includes voice control.
ESET, a leading global cybersecurity company, has launched Chrome Cleanup, a new scanner and cleaner for Google Chrome designed to help users browse the web safely and without interruption.
If there’s any solace to be found in this week’s widespread concern over Wi-Fi vulnerability, KRACK, it’s that the outbreak has given both vendors and consumers some valuable insights into who is, and who isn’t, prepared for The Next Big Cyber Security Scare.
Equip yourself with these handpicked items to get back to business and back to uni. Check them out here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- McAfee Launches Industry’s Most Comprehensive Cloud Security Solution for Microsoft Azure
- D-Link ANZ Partners Exclusively with AVSystem for Zero-Touch Device Management in Australia and New Zealand
- Intel tells customers to stop rolling out faulty patches
- CES 2018: Google Assistant To Come To Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- FTERP Technical Analyst - PeoplesoftOther
- FTHR Coordinator - $28phOther
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPAgile Scrum MasterQLD
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther
- CCTechnical Business Intelligence AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Sydney CBD, Data Migration, Application IntegrationNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW