Chrome OS is already tops at security, but with a few extra tweaks you can ensure the gates are even more secure.
Some LastPass users are reporting suspicious login activity, and the company says it is investigating.
A vulnerability in a popular logging app could allow hackers to install malware on remote servers.
Norton 360 Deluxe offers excellent value with solid protection, and a good amount of extra features, but we were surprised to see a slight dip in performance with the program installed.
What's the best VPN for Mac? The number of VPN services can be daunting, which is why we've put them to the test—to help you find the best one for Mac owners
U.S. Netflix fans outside of the country should take a good look at this particular deal.
NordVPN has good performance, great features, and suits novices and power users alike. But who is running the show down there?
Apple VP Craig Federighi used his 10-minute presentation at the Web Summit 2021 to slam sideloading as "a cybercriminal’s best friend."
NordVPN has it all: excellent performance, and a solid set of features that will appeal to both novices and power users. Read our full evaluation and why this VPN has earned our Editors' Choice badge.
Changing workstyles and the need for more powerful devices on the go is driving new notebook purchases: HUAWEI
Whether it is the hardcore content creator professional, or an office worker that finds themselves travelling and working remotely more than ever, it seems that 2021 moving into 2022 will be the year of hardware refreshes. With the changing way of working, and people consuming technology in a different way, so too do professionals need devices designed to meet their modern needs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LastPass admits attack but assures master passwords are safe
- Apple patches Log4Shell iCloud vulnerability that set internet ‘on fire’
- NordVPN is offering 2 years of VPN service for $111
- Federighi blasts iPhone sideloading as a ‘gold rush for the malware industry’
- 5 Steps for Securing Your Remote Workspace
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Can 5G cause safety concerns in Australian airplanes?
- 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?